Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAKESH JADLY (FIELD WORKER)     27 August 2012

Widows right

sir 

want to know about the rights of widows given by laws.

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     27 August 2012

maintenance from parents in laws, share in husband's property)* , requalified for remarriage

*conditions apply.

(Guest)

right to learn work and earn for self !!!

RAKESH JADLY (FIELD WORKER)     11 October 2012

please guide me as my sister husband died one and half year ago he was running a motor workshop for last 20 years the land is in the name of her mother in law . her elder son now want some portion fo that land as he has already lot of land n other workshop in his name. As my sister has two sons one is adult 29 yrs old and other is 13 years . she wants to tie up with big companies for this she required land papers in her or in her sons name but they are not giving her. so please let us know how to work out this problem. the land was self acquired by late fahter in law . and at the time of  sisters marriage we didnt know that workshop was not in his name, they told and insured  us that it his  workshop, though they have already taken some portion two years back of that work shop.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 October 2012

1. Your widow sister now has no rights to ancestral property of FIL which was later transferred to MIL name when once your late husband gave away his then share to ancestral properties.

2. Since it is shown in your query that your sister is person of "abilities read with means" it is suggested to empower her more to stand on her own feet instead of dragging MIL to Court and burn litigation fees with no result as now it is MIL’s sweet will whom to give or gift deed it away.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register