Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why Kashmir is a part of India?

Page no : 2

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     01 December 2010

We strongly support the view that Kashmir is part of India.

We quote two lines from Samvidhaan chaalisa composed by our chief (National Coordinator of Socio-legal Sensitization Society):

"Gahi-gahi raajanh ek banaawa, sangh shakti sab kanh samujhaawa"

and

"Vibidh rajya upbandh visheshaa, shighra harahu kashmir kaleshaa"

Democratic Indian (n/a)     01 December 2010

"AT point for consideration the POK is part of india."

We can emotionally say that POK is part of India. But it is a fact that POK is under complete control of Pakistan. It is also a fact that we can practically hardly do anything about it.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein

"We strongly support the view that Kashmir is part of India."

We certainly support the view but we cannot solve the problem by ignoring the reality. No country in the world has ever been able to permanently keep control over a piece of territory purely through military means, if it has not been able to win the hearts and minds of the people. We need to address the reason why there is so much alienation in the minds of people of Kashmir.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." -Albert Einstein

"Repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of insanity." -Albert Einstein

1 Like

(Guest)

Rightly said Democratic Indian, this is the key point you raised.  Till when it will not be addressed till than Kashmir issue cannot be solved.  

"KASHMIR IS A PART OF INDIA" - Dil ko khush rakhne ko Galib ye khyaal achchha hai.

I say that POK and Pakistan is also a part of India.  

What we are doing for people of Kashmir and POK and why we are not thinking to restored the undivided BHARATWARSH with inclusion of Pakistan?

Here people were claiming a Separate Khalistan. There is a struggle for Bodo Land.  North is already burning.  Inside, West Bengal, Chhatisgarh, Orrissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh nuxalism has grown up.

Why???????????????????????

Please address all these. Why we are failed to extend equality among all the citizens?  Why these separatists are fighting?? It is more than 60 years passed away but 85% money is looted during execution of Government's schemes.  Who are in majority in Governance and Administration???  CATCH THEIR NECK.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 December 2010

" We can emotionally say that POK is part of India. But it is a fact that POK is under complete control of Pakistan. It is also a fact that we can practically hardly do anything about it."

EXACTLY MR DEMOCRATIC INDIAN.

WE SHOULD NOT SHUT OUR EYES FROM THE TRUTH.

"We strongly support the view that Kashmir is part of India."

WHICH KASMIR?

POK?

IOK?

OR  POK +  IOK?

" ever been able to permanently keep control over a piece of territory purely through military means"

- I SUPPORT.

" if it has not been able to win the hearts and minds of the people"

- I SUPPORT.

" people were claiming a Separate Khalistan. There is a struggle for Bodo Land.  North is already burning.  Inside, West Bengal, Chhatisgarh, Orrissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh nuxalism has grown up."

GOOD QUESTION.

OUR CORRUPT GOVT NOT ABLE TO REACH EVEN BASTAR. WHERE NAKSHALS ABLE TO SHOW THEIR STRONG PRESENCE.

OUR PRIME MINISTER HELPLESSLY SAY THAT WHERE HE SEND ONE RUPEE, ONLY 18 PAISA REACH TO THE DESTINATION.

WHAT ABOUT THE REST AMOUNT?

- IT IS BOFERSED.

OUR PM TELLS THAT MR RAJA DID NOT HEAR HIM,

PM FORGOTTEN THAT THERE IS JOINT RESPONSIBILITY; - WHICH IS CONSTITUTIONAL  RESPONSIBILITY.

UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCESS, BETTER NOT TO DREAM. 

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 December 2010

Problems of corruption - consequently naxalism etc. raised by Mr. Ram Samudre are burning issues, not less important than kashmir.

"Khoon ke dhabbe abhi himaalay par pade hai,

barf par bhi aag ke ankur uge hai,

narak se hi bachaa lo is dharitri ko,

swarg laane kaa abhi mausam nahin hai !"

2 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 December 2010

Government is encouraging naxalism by salary hike also. Few people are being paid up to one lakh per month for lesser works on the other hand many are not paid living wages - even in government departments.

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     02 December 2010

" people were claiming a Separate Khalistan. There is a struggle for Bodo Land.  North is already burning.  Inside, West Bengal, Chhatisgarh, Orrissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh nuxalism has grown up."

It is not just a good question but a very important question, if not addressed it will make this nation wither away. Check the history of Indian sub continent and ascertain out of total known history of this subcontinent, for how long it was a one piece of territory. Even the looter and plunderer of this land, Babur said that India will never learn from its mistakes.

"OUR PRIME MINISTER HELPLESSLY SAY THAT WHERE HE SEND ONE RUPEE, ONLY 18 PAISA REACH TO THE DESTINATION. WHAT ABOUT THE REST AMOUNT?"

Why the government bank accounts of public money not available on internet for the public to monitor the transactions that are happening with their money?

"Government is encouraging naxalism by salary hike also. Few people are being paid up to one lakh per month for lesser works on the other hand many are not paid living wages - even in government departments."

I agree, there is no justification for paying one lakh per month salary for any government servant. It is only increasing their appetite for more money and corruption. The amount of bribes demanded by them has been raised by government. If government servants want more money, they can leave the job and join private sector or start their own business.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 December 2010

Recently in kannada weekly I read about the Kashmir, I will translate and upload it within a short period.  But the main person for the Kashmir Problem is Nehru.  He wanted to protect the interest of " some one who was very close to him"  and very worst thing is 370 article.

Everyday our soldiers are dying in kashmir because of the bladdy pakistanis and these politicians who declared are sitting in the luxurious homes.

One of my father's friend was Kahsmir Pandit, once he came out of kashmir except the dress what he had , he wanted to save his life, he left his property and came to karnataka with a fear of muslims. Dont know about him where he is now.  MY father had given him a new dresses.

2 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 December 2010

Wrong decisions of then politicians is still problem of Kashmir.  And one day because of the present politicians decesion will lead to divide India.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 December 2010

Kashmiri pandits have become refugee in their own country, and their country failed to come forward to their rescue. Will they ever care for their Nation.

They are called as Indian agents. Since 1990 loudspeakers from masjids started threatening them to leave the valley as soon as possible.

For narrow political gains still our politicians do not dare to go against the appeasement line.

When there was election of local body, the main issue was conflict between Iran and America.

It is correct that corruption Disparity in the society and lowering of ethics and morality is the biggest problem,  Politicians and govt. servants are biggest enemy of this country, they never care and consider this country their own, their sole objective used to be money.

(Guest)

Finally Adrunditi Roy managed to become a Martyr and managed to get herself in jail so that she could get the Nobel Peace Prize like other women of her ilk.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 December 2010

Mr. Arup, Unemployed does not appear to have read my article properly. May be because it was too long. He reiterates the same point which I made, but says that he disagreed with me.

India is not holding Kashmir with military might. Pakistan has been successful in creating such an impression.  If India was actually holding its part of Kashmir with military might, you would not have heard anything about Kashmir as you do not hear anything about POK. Actually Pakistan is holding POK with military might. Why! In fact Pakistan is holding entire Pakistan with military might. China is holding entire China with military might.

India has been very liberal in handling Kashmir. The main thrust of my article was that we made a mistake by conceding Pakistan. It is of no use arguing whether Nehru was responsible or anyone else was responsible. What I wanted to say was that the azaadi of Kashmir is azaadi to destroy Hindus. Such azaadi can never be allowed. Again I say what is happening in Kashmir is not popular struggle. It is only a show created by Muslim fanatics.

MPS Ramani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register