Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why cant a wife get the right 2 sue her husband's mistress?

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 January 2013

Originally posted by : Nina Rakheja

What is a time pass lady tajob?Can you elaborate please..

someone whom chachaji enjoys secretly..........;)

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     13 January 2013

Originally posted by : JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI

@ nina, u can see in india, there are many women passing time like u, instead of something good, she goes to club and disco with s*x  with boyfriend not husband, because of it is well known of law makers so they made  woman is not punishable in497. 

As the great indian guru 'CHANKYA' said-  'A woman eats double, and her courage is four times and s*x power is eight times more than a man''.

shut up! your score is almost similar to mine..means you pass equal time here!Thing is that you guys love all other females except own wife! You too take advantage of that 8 times, won't you?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 January 2013

i will tell you all a joke.

a city man married a villager.

once he went to her village to meet her family.All villagers were very happy to meet the damaad of this village.Some men took him to chat under a tree.

In hushed tones, the husband asked one person, "bhaiyaa,is village me koi time pass karne ki cheez hai";)

That villager replied ,"kya bataye bhaiyaa.Ek hee time pass wali thi yaha.Usse bhi aap le gaye"

Ranee....... (NA)     13 January 2013

Originally posted by : JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI

As the great indian guru 'CHANKYA' said-  'A woman eats double, and her courage is four times and s*x power is eight times more than a man''.

wow!Did really chankya say so?

I dont agree to him in   'A woman eats double,

@tajobs , u are right, we really do time pass here!but we are inpired by you!:P:P

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     14 January 2013

@ Ranee,, Chankya also said about the character of a woman that-

''she talks to a person and she looks hated to another one but in her heart there will be a third person, she does not be faithful for a single person (man).'' 

u read chankya will know more. secondly about my time paas i want to say that my wife is not interested to time paas with me.....so sometime i do it here with like u like a antimale girls. but i have seen that -'''AAJ TAK ITIHAAS MEIN EISEE KOI LADAI NAHI HUI JISKA REASON KOI WOMAN NA RAHI HO......?

remember two world war of 1914 and 1939 also happened.........read history.....!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register