Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which wife is legal?

Page no : 4

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 October 2010

no, no.

if you able to manage the both wives, then try it.

but generally it is difficult, due to the interference of others ie naighbours, her paternal family her friends etc.

i have seen many cases of such fails, but a few succeded also.

keep them in distant place, in seperate room, fullfill there physical and financial needs.

tell them that  if they qurel, you may do anythingh right or wrong. by this none of you three will be benifitted or happy. it is better and wise to maintain this dual relationship. by this way you convince them and obtain their consent. you have to maintain such balancing relationship life long.

HERE IT IS TO BE TAKEN INTO NOTICE THAT SUCH RELATIONSHIP HAS NO LAGAL SANCTION. IF ANY ONE GOES TO COURT THEN THE LAW WILL TAKE IN IT'S OWN COURSE.

two examples os such cases i can remembered.

both the husbands are govt employee. after a social marriage, they fall into love with other girl.

the girls came from neighbouring village. as usual neighbours poke to complain to the office. yes after complain i will loss the job. what about you? you will lose your souece of income as well as your husband. now consider which one will be most benifitial to you? which one will be wisest decission according to you?

they are maintening their double family last fifteen years.

1 Like

If you are able to manage the both wives, then try it.

Generally it is difficult, due to the interference of others ie neighbors, her paternal family her friends group etc.

I have seen many cases of such failure, but a few succeeded also.

Keep them in distant place, provide separate room/flats, fulfill there physical and financial needs.

Tell them that if they quarrel, you may do anything right or wrong. By this way none of you three, will be benefitted or be happy. It is better and wise to maintain this dual relationship. By this way you convince them and obtain their consent. You have to maintain such balancing relationship lifelong.

HERE IT IS TO BE TAKEN INTO NOTICE THAT, SUCH RELATIONSHIP HAS NO LAGAL SANCTION. IF ANY ONE GOES TO COURT THEN THE LAW WILL TAKE IN ITS OWN COURSE.

Two examples of such cases I can remember.

Both the husbands are Govt. employee. After a social marriage, they fall into love with other girl.

The girls came from neighboring village. As usual neighbors poke both the wives to complain to the office. Then the husband says to their wives that after complain I will loss the job. But what about you? You will lose your source of income as well as your husband. Now consider which one will be most beneficial to you? Which one will be the wisest and beneficial decision according to you?

They are maintaining their double family last fifteen years.

1 Like

sudipalipurd (None)     20 October 2010

Respected Arupji...

i Want some legal solutions...as me and my present wife cann't live happily. Plz enlighten me with some legal procedure or loopholes. As i mentioned that my second marriage is not registered and the registry marriage i did with my girlfriend in 2004 was also canceled [as said by our lawyer, he also gave us a legal paper of cancellation]

Plz. Help. Legally

I'll not been able to manage the both wives and also i don't want to. i want to live with my girlfriend. 

all most everyone gave you legal advices and they are correct. no contradiction are there.

you pray for divorce suppressing the first marriage.

your second marriage is already void, ask second wife what is her terms and conditions.

do not give pressure upon her.

talk gently and soberly. she is equiped with law.

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr. SB, everybody here have tried to explain every possible way both legally and socially. According to Arup sir u hae to manage them and keep them out of legal procedures

1.If your second wife press charges u have to give maintainance to her but i don't know she will be going to do anything like that. 

2.You cannot change your religeon now to get benefits of two spouse

3. If any of both wives goes to court, its you who would be in trouble whether big or small.

4. Cancellation of marriage cannot be done on 10rs stamp paper or just cancelling of registry. its really not possible at all. It can be done only through divorce and you have to give maintainance in both cases.

These are the options you have but i would also go for Arup sir for keeping them out of legal process........

Isn't There any Legal Loophole...............? 

(Guest)

No as you have made the mistake of marrying the second wife without considering the laws in this legal wrapped civilization so you have to pay for it the hard way or the easy way. the one which we both are recommending you is the easy way. Once the case get in the court its gonna be the kinda tough

(Guest)

Pretend that you are insane and unable to understand the meaning of marriage or other social obligations. Find a psychiatrist who will give you a certificate that you are insane. I am sure many will agree....and the treatment will be beneficial for you.

1 Like

(Guest)

there are many legal loopholes as above. just meet an expert lawyer in person and rest story he will write and prove.

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     20 October 2010

What an irony ! Of all the forums, In Lawyers' club  unlawful advice is openly given and being appreciated. One is a layperson and the other one? Deepak Saxena are you a law student? What you are recommending is very illegal and cheap strategy to come out of his way. 

Which woman with self dignity and self respect would accept this sort of existence? I would not be surprised if some harm is done to who  he terms as his social wife, to come out of his self created mess. His concern is more about whether he has to pay maintenance to a woman he duped( though he tells he already informed her!)than to be concerned over how at one go he has spoilt two lives!  I wish both women could read these messages and take courage to confront the injustice which has happened in their lives. 

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     20 October 2010

In First para, last sentence..

Read cheap strategy to come out of his mess....

(Guest)

Dear Renuka Gupta,
This forum is for legal advice nor moral advice. That said, I know how you feel and honestly I feel the same way. But people who get themselves into these type of situations are not entirely sane, trust me on that.
Look at his inability to understand the simple rational advice given by members. He really is mentally unfit.

3 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     21 October 2010

Uma, I do agree with you and my reply came subsequent to yours but was not a reply to yours. I do not want to take @ statements here but if you read it again you will know to whose advice I was referring to.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     21 October 2010

And I know this forum is for legal advice , that is why advice such as keep both of them, manage both of them, type of advice I found very illegal, especially when a senior law student supports it. I suppose this reply of Saxena shoul be sent to Amity Law college to show his teachers what type of student is being groomed who publicly advses the querist something which would be undesirable in his life as well as in the lives of two women who he is calling legal and social wives respectively

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register