Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.B.V.Subba Rao (associate professor)     22 October 2022

Which is valid in a gift deed weather survey numbers or boundaries ?

My misses got gift deed of agricultural land from her Father in 2009. Her father is no more today. She has 3 brothers. Her father did not partitioned or executed any type of deed during his life time except this gift deed. The properties is ancestral . He declared boundaries as if  the survey numbers lies in North instead of South as per FMB in revenue records . Now her brothers claiming that her land lies in North as per boundaries mentioned by her father. But survey numbers lies in South. The total land is 10 acres put together of 2 survey numbers. My misses has right only over 6 acres. My misses got Pass Book for the mentioned Survey numbers in gift deed in 1997.   Please suggest us which are valid ? weather survey numbers or boundaries ?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 October 2022

Show the all relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for better analyses of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding to protect interest of donee (your wife).

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 October 2022

it appears that the property has not been partitoned by meits and bonds. Your wife may fle a suit ofr partition to identify, demarcate and delivery of the property which belongs to her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register