LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sailaja (worker)     15 May 2016

What will be the Judgements for DVC case

Hi All, I have filed DVC case in 2013, I am getting monthly maintainence from 4 months in front of judge ,I have 3years kid . I have cross examined last month . I want to know what we will get after final judgement ,what will be judgements in DVC Cases. I want a family life with my husband and our son needs her father. My husband filed divorce case as he stated in divorce I was harrasing me for his property and beated him badly and scolded. Till now divorce case only dates are given he did not filed any evidence in divorce case. I never asked any property to my husband So what will be the next in dvc and divorce Case's and I don't want to give divorce to my husband. After sending me to first delivery to my moms place he did not took me or our kid. Exactly after one year he filed divorce case as he was planned. He is having parents force and his elder brother force where they all together planned that me and my son should not lead life with my husband. My husband listen to their words. I also said so many times in front of judge i am ready to live matrimonial life with my husband along with our son. I am feeling helpless as my husband is men and he can do whatever he wants to do. My parents are their to support me as always. I said my husband that I am ready for separate married life. Suggest me to get both of us to lead our married life with our kid. Regards, Santoshi

Learning

6 Replies

Rahul (Officer)     16 May 2016

Santoshi, It is very difficult for reconciliation in such cases. It is better to take mutual divorce today bcz if any of the single person don't want to live with other then nobody can bound him/her to live. If u want ur save ur energy and money then go for mutual divorce today or otherwise fight till u have energy & money . But Divorce us the single solution of such disputes.

Santoshi, It is very difficult for reconciliation in such cases. It is better to take mutual divorce today bcz if any of the single person don't want to live with other then nobody can bound him/her to live. If u want ur save ur energy and money then go for mutual divorce today or otherwise fight till u have energy & money . But Divorce us the single solution of such disputes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register