Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rukumar (No)     14 February 2012

What to do in dv case

HI to all Legal Expert here,

My wife filed 498a and latter DV.

She was persuing her education when we had  cross examine her in DV. 

Now she has completed her education and very much employed.

She could not get Interim maintenance also.

DV case is in stage of Prosecution witness crossing.

How to bring in to notice of court that my wife is working? 

How to proove she is working and getting salary ? i dont have any proof like salary slips. but i knew where she is working.

Please help!!!

Thx & Regards

Rup

Learning

6 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     14 February 2012

Get her pan number by following link and grease hands of incometax people, you would get the returns filed by her.

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/knowpan.do

Next you may ask court to send summons to her employers place to get her salary details.

Even register maintained by employer (muster) / photographs / recording of her at the time she goes in goes out of the office could be useful. If you could network in her employer's office by any means you would get more information there also.

Send application under RTI to the institution from where she completed her study and get details from them.

Rukumar (No)     14 February 2012

Thx you very much...Never give up....i am determined to take her up....

Thx & Regards

Rup

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 February 2012

If you are unable to get the documents of her emploment then you file an application to the court to call doucments from her office.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 February 2012

@ Author

in your brief before us you say "she could not get interim maint. also" - Right

So the que. to you is what for this 'finding her job and or salary slip" going to help you with ?

Educated metro wives do file DV Complaint and it is not un-heard of and only in S. 125 CrPC based on similar and higher education maint. has been denied till date as per trend upto SC is concerned but here she already could not get maint. as you say so I fal to understand usage of S. 91 CrPC summon to produce docuemtns in such scenarios !

Enlighten us............... 

Rukumar (No)     15 February 2012

@ Tajobsindia

Sir, In my DV case she could not get Interim maintenance. She was cross examined by our Lawyer. Latter 3 Prosecution witness gave there statement and now we are awaiting for cross examination of PW.

When she filled DV she was persuing her higher education and know she is doing Job.

Finding her job and salary slip? she has asked for maintenance so what if at the end Judge gives maintenance to her ? hence searching for the same to avoid further harrasement.

Please advice.

Thx

Rup

(Guest)

@rukumar

On what basis did the deny her Interim Main'e ? What were your argument poinst ?

thx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register