Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What should be first move divorce petition from hbd or 498a

Page no : 2

supabcdefgh (teacher)     02 May 2012

No, i would not waste my time doing that. this much about permission, you have to do it for me.

I don;'t want to be tired even before the experiment starts, i want to be in my full energy. Be fair.

I will only write the required request letter from my side and you have to do all the processing.

About place of Vipasana.. Thanks for the information.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 May 2012

Originally posted by :supabcdefgh

"

On Tihar Jail :  tajosIndia,

Please tell me your postal address: I will post you the documents as required.

"

See how lime - soda reacts under normal temperatures
J

Your entire life story is in black and white here with lots of arrogance spelled without even realising that there might be some IIT students and your peers here who may read them and then derive their conclusion for a TEACHER !

[Is this what for we appoint teachers to public funded institutions!] This public  comment may be ignored if it leaves bad taste to your agenda of things to do.

I asked to scan and upload and no where said about posting why you putting words in my mouth.

Here is another test for you my dear Mr.  
Can you name the full name of Retd. Prof. from IIT Delhi who died last month in Delhi
? They are our family friends.
Hint
– He made a house in Chattarpur farms as his retirement abode and left behind three daughters and a son. 

Again - see your second post which is full of arrogance - do you imagine in public forums we professionals who take our professional time out of love of our profession and helping nature are going to now act like your servants to do all work for you that also FREEEEEEEEEE. Is IIT D world different than normal peoples world kya !

Arrogance:  when you chalanged me that was not arrogance, when I accepted, that was arrogance.

IITD Job: I am not neglecting my duty. My students respect me for what I am , strange. In their 

last party, one student came out and told the best part of his IIT life : My class and its out of box thinking.

Free? it was your chalange.. I do not believe in free work. And why should I make myself a fool by uploading such document. I will post them to you and you arrange for my trip. I am supposed to suffer by going to jail and suffer by arranging for it.

This forum is for discussion: Free. Don't like it, ignore me.

I know why you are here, so that you can hook a few clients easy.

One big problem with ADHD: Selective memory. Strong logic.

How do i care who died in IITD last month?

And I never asked any service free, other then your chalange. It was your chalange.

Arrogance:  when you chalanged me that was not arrogance, when I accepted, that was arrogance.
Take:
Rule 1 never challenge competence of an Advocate

IITD Job: I am not neglecting my duty. My students respect me for what I am , strange. In their last party, one student came out and told the best part of his IIT life My class and its out of box thinking.
Take: Sure that is why till date none of the IIT that we pay our taxes to keep running could even produce one single Patent unlike counterpart like MIT / Stanford.

Free? it was your chalange.. I do not believe in free work. And why should I make myself a fool by uploading such document. I will post them to you and you arrange for my trip. I am supposed to suffer by going to jail and suffer by arranging for it.
Take: Read your own line and I quote you “I will give you worse case:

Arrange for me to be in Tihar jail for 1 week/month on experimental basis. This should be known to law as experiment. I should not be branded as a convict or loose my job. No fees to you.“

This forum is for discussion: Free. Don't like it, ignore me.
Take: How can advocate ignore a prospective client it is not in my dharma J

I know why you are here, so that you can hook a few clients easy.
Take: Sure I give you liberty to upload at your own pace my client list who were / are LCI members J

One big problem with ADHD: Selective memory. Strong logic.
Take: You have no problem. Your ramblings speaks if you are really a IIT teacher or just a layman reason being you cannot even spell certain words correctly in your own writings. Now donot blame spell mistakes to ADHD J

How do i care who died in IITD last month?
Take: Same way when your s*x life in your own words is long dead, why you caring to revive it now J  See how you fail in simple logic tests yet you claim to be out of box king among imaginary students J

And I never asked any service free, other then your chalange. It was your chalange.
Take: You are supposedly a special client and I for one will rather not give you service free my dear Mr.
Now go back to school and read your own quote reproduced above in italics where you are seeking my services for free and that is arrogance BTW. All challenges are placed to know w2f  Mr. Sparrow you are in a free for all left – right legal portal with till date umpteen unilateral ramblings on s*x and s*x and yet again s*x.

1 Like

Take: Rule 1 never challenge competence of an Advocate  

why sir, are you God?

Patent:  I filed for patent, IITD killed it. It wishes to own all our invention. Stupid system. I agree. 

Take: Read your own line and I quote you “I will give you worse case:

Arrange for me to be in Tihar jail for 1 week/month on experimental basis. This should be known to law as experiment. I should not be branded as a convict or loose my job. No fees to you.“

yes, because why should I pay your services when it is part of a chalange, not advice. It is a game that you started, not at all my requirement.  What will I gain out of it? Believe me, I know I will gain out of it. first sentence is  the actual sentence. Second is hidden.

>>Now donot blame spell mistakes to ADHD J

You are a great lawyer. Believe me, you even know the game to preempt others. Read ADHD, hardwriting, spelling, forgetting not able to arrange things, scheduling are main problems. They are supposed to have short-circuited brain that decides what to  ignore and what to do very fast. Like bullet train.   Can't help man. When will you understand me? Without computer and spell check, i don't know where i will be. I florished even on net even back in 1991, in soc.culture. Indian and Soc. religion. (Bahai/ islam and many other groups). people found my spelling mistakes entertaining but strong logics . 

Take: Same way when your s*x life in your own words is long dead, why you caring to revive it now J  See how you fail in simple logic tests yet you claim to be out of box king among imaginary students J

Who said: I help myself twice a day. giving my wife sincere chance. Read Law. As some one said, when law is so much against man, man will take law in its own hand..  But if i wait 5 more years.. I will indeed be so. That is why i am not ready to wait as per law to become a vegitable.. 

When I PMed you, I planned to Pay. You told me approximate cost, which looked fine for me, but you redeculed me and asked me to get lost:

I pay in my terms and Condition:

a) I fight my own case.

b) My lawyer arms me with documents/ points  as I want

c) He can tell me his opnion, but my opinion is final

d) Most time I will fight the case, but in stretegic points I might use the lawyer

e) You are no one to judge me on my decision, as ethical or unethical.

f) You answer profesionally, however stupid the question be, sincerely and truthfully.

At present there is no case:  yet I wish to arm myself, anyone ready to be hired, name your price. 

Finally. the problem is about s*x... You talk about Italian spageti?

Originally posted by :supabcdefgh
"
Finally. the problem is about s*x... You talk about Italian spageti?
"

Tell you what Mr.

The problem actually is this;

What’s yellow, wiggles and is dangerous?
A maggot with attitude!

I understand your answer:  When a man have problem with s*x, who cares, say a joke and Chill. When a Women has s*x problem, allow her to air and give divorce immidiately.. Chance..   I like the brains of law making bodies.

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     02 May 2012

@supabcdefgh

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."-William Arthur Ward.

I am not here to judge you in which category you belong. But of late your theards are making too much rounds in this platform .

You had already posted your query in a separate thread 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-What-to-do-file-a-divorce-or-keep-a-mistress--56148.asp

Then Professor, why are you again singing the same tune in another thread posted by another quersit?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-What-should-be-first-move-divorce-petition-from-hbd-or-498a-56292.asp

Professor, experts/readers/people accessing these platfroms are not really interested in how much s*x drive you have/ADHD/complaints against your wife. LCI is not a platform where you can get your legal queries clarified, but it is not a place for suggesting remedies for satisfying your libido. 

The legal implcations of your first query have been very well explained by Ld Chandrasekhar and Ld Tajobsindia. 

Sir, this is a legal portal and experts can answer the question with reference to legal parlance only. They can't add their own soap opera versions to the remedies and misgudie people. 

From a layman's perspective, i should apprecaite your courage to wash your dirty laundry in public.

So respected Professor, if you have any legal doubts, please feel free to ask, the experts will give their inputs. 

But spare this platfrom from other matters. Because as a professor of IIT, it is your "social responsibilty" too!!!

Just a short reply to your open bid to find a counsel here in this forum-

"A lawyer's time and advice are his stock in trade."- Abraham Lincoln

supabcdefgh (teacher)     03 May 2012

Look at expert section, how in simple words raj Kumar hi and Devajyoti Barman answered my questions without commenting on morality. i am thankful to them. i am thankful to Chandrashekhar too .

(Guest)

To self claimed Superman,

not ADHD, i will call this basal narcosis. boosting yourself again and again in all threads, deviating from main topc. it seems you like disputes more than science. Students like this type of teacher, to lessen the load of books. But only happiness of students are not enough for their studies, like "unhappy wife".

(Guest)

a colleague died in same campus atleast show some sympathy.

supabcdefgh (teacher)     03 May 2012

https://www.adhdmarriage.com/contact.

Look it Up.  I am also learning.

ADHDs are best lovers when it comes to courtship before marraige. Thier flirting are so extreme, romantic, unusual  that woman feel that they are center of life, in heaven. Reality, she is just a  stimulation for him. (true in my case too, I took up the chalange, if I get IIT, i will continue or else  I will thing I do not deserve her. I got 326 JEE rank in first attempt, unlike others remained an engineer and became a faculty.)

After marriage their spouse realize the ADHD problems of being unsocial, forgetfull ness, laughing loudly.

So wives always have problem with ADHDs.  A dramatic change from before marruage to after marriage.

Knowledge of these helps.  To them ADHD spouse is a disaster. They are  trouble. Worst happen when child also becomes ADHD as was my case. he was worse them mine. The school got fed up with him. They though such a nice child, such inteligence, why does he not write? when asked to read a paragraph and answer, why does he need so much time to organize his toughts? Why does he write d in place of g and g in place of d? And nonADHD partner blames ADHD partner that he is spoiling his child.

Wives no more ask for those  extreme, romantic, unusual  things after marruage. because they have to manage children and life. It is so exhausting with a ADHD husband and child. It is like you are mother of both.

This is where marriage goes wrong as was with me. We do not want mothers, we want wives. 

The site tells all these and tells solutions too.

Unfortunately  i am unable to persuade my wife to read them or even hear the audio books I bought for her.

And loom at 498a and Divorce asked to experts. They answered straight away, not ask me details to have fun, no pulling legs.

Thanks to one of the members (see I already forgot the name, i need to look up) who suggested me to write to experts, i did and I already got reply.

Answer; After 498a .. 3 years would indeed count as seperation. Another person added, if I can proove the torture my wife did to me, that is 100% gurantee.

Now tell me why respected sir had to ask me:

If i volutarily went to Himalaya for 5 years and come back and ask for divorce, should it work?

I asked back, why not? What was wife doing 5 years not trying to visit him even once or asking him ti visit her? To this sir ji did not reply.