LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan   13 October 2016

What rules r there fir DV

Can domestic violence or dowry harassment claims be made even after 2 years of marriage are over? These are some totally false claims my wife is threatening me she can file ....won't the court demand proof from her to see the genuineness of her claims made??

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Bring down this govt who is not making amendments to draconian laws.

Sood   13 October 2016

Dowry pehibition, dv cases mental cruelty cases are in bundles and pending like courts have been made for these purposes only. Family court will watch each and every evidence thrly before committing u. So dont worry u will get enough time to proof ur side of the story. Another thing is every evidence in the court is relevant if it is not disapproved or contested by other party to the case. Prepare ur submissions and keep calm as there is gonna be enough pressure to knock u down. For more u can contact me.

A walk alone (-)     13 October 2016

Yes,domestic violence or dowry harassment claims be made even after 2 years of marriage . She can claim this any time. At initial stage no evidence requires. Only a lawyer ready with his template of these cases required. Lawyer will just add name and wife file case. Police will register FIR based merely on statement of wife. When case come in court at evidence stage then evidence requires. Dnt worry brother if she file case, she has to prove her allegation otherwise case will be dismissed. Brother start collecting evidence. Start recording when she threats you. These recording will help you as evidence in future.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     16 October 2016

DV can be filed at any time. it is better that you omove withdivorce proceedings

further free of charge discussion by sending msg to facebook a/c

Anamika Vichare

your Profile Photo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register