Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     12 October 2022

what is the paper age limit to do LLB. I am Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering and working as Engineer in Ministry of Defence Govt of India. Am I eligible to do LLB at this age of 57 years.

Respected sir, 
I am Vijay Guttikonda  age 57 working as an engineer  in central Govt having Masters Degree in Engineering ( M Tech Prodn) ,want to do LLB to serve in my village where Junior Civil Court Kodad Suryapet dist  Telangana is located.
Am I eligible to do LLB 3yrs course

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 October 2022

One can start studying law at any age when they want. Legal field is age free. There is no limit for practicing in the courts. If you feel that you are very much interested in practicing law in the long run, you should go ahead and complete your degree. Please make sure that you already have a good client base and good contacts.

Shashi Dhara   12 October 2022

Age don't bars your right to become advocate.

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     13 October 2022

Thank you so much for valuable information and inspiration that you have injected in to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register