Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What is the best option for woman ?

Page no : 3

Tejal (house wife)     12 March 2012

it was a marrige after 4 years love. first boy's family are not ready. but when they came to know she is from wealthy family . they got ready expecting a big dowery. but girls parents have not given them any big amount . so they started toruture by removing a maid & made her to do all the works & she got very ill because of the work out of her capecity.so they through her out of their house by saying she is ill & weak & she is not able to do work  so she is not good for our house. & forcing their son for divorce her by giving warnings " if he will leave them & go with her thn they will commit sucide"so her husband is not meeting her from one year.

if she or her parents wanted they can booked a complaint against them. but they are not being an inhuman.& a man can forget his love but a woman can never forget her love.so she want to enter in the house to live piecefully or separate with her husband.

She is waiting from one year untill when she should wait?she has a no choice instead of using laws. she just want to do MOU for not to missbehave with her & not to interfier her  , her husbands & also for their piece of mind.she dont want to do any criminal cases.

these kind of people will never behave with humanity without any legal steps.

& to all the lecturers when it comes to ur daughter & ur sister " u also keep her as like a princess" .& in parents of a daughter one person is "MALE" .Why he helpes her daughter or sister?

Tejal (house wife)     12 March 2012

i dont want lecturesfrom different genders.

1.I want to know this in legal way.Is this become  responsibility of a daughter in law to serve their inlaws under the hindu marrige act ?

2.To treat DIL as a servent doesnt come against the human rights?

3.& if husband keep a condition cause of a fource of his parents  that " i'll only keep you in my house if u will serve my parents acording theri wish"? he told him "to become his wife she will have to become a bahu first" .Isnt it  a cruealty for a wife from his husband.

A girl becomes a wife first & after becoming some one's wife she ties in other relation .Pls answer my three question in legal manner.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 March 2012

1.I want to know this in legal way.Is this become  responsibility of a daughter in law to serve their inlaws under the hindu marrige act ?

N O : ref. - 

https://punjabrevenue.nic.in/hmrgact(1).htm

2.To treat DIL as a servent doesnt come against the human rights?

Y E S , it comes.

3.& if husband keep a condition cause of a fource of his parents  that " i'll only keep you in my house if u will serve my parents acording theri wish"? he told him "to become his wife she will have to become a bahu first" .Isnt it  a cruealty for a wife from his husband.

A girl becomes a wife first & after becoming some one's wife she ties in other relation .Pls answer my three question in legal manner.

All the relations come into existence simultaneously alongwith the marriage.

There is no sequence of relations defined in law.

G O O D   E N O U G H ?

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     12 March 2012

divorce le lo madam kyon bahes kar rahi ho....

no body bother you,  take alimony & get free bird again...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

No one should be forced to live amongst cruelty.

You have as much a right to live dignified life as I have.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Anon (EFG)     12 March 2012

@Tejal, 

The problem with your agrument is that you say that wife's human right has been violated. But you say that you want to put inlaws to jail. There is no law where you can put inlaws to jail either for violation of human right or daily wear and tear or to settle personal scores. If human rights are violated go to Human Rights commission and file a complaint. 

People like you to satisfy your ego file criminal case for civil offence run around court for years, but still cant prove anything & then face counter cases. 

Human (MRA)     13 March 2012

@ Tejal,

As everyone else suggested, file for Divorce and get separated and move on with your life. Even if complete story is true, using laws against the ones who were once part of you will not give satisfaction to you.

File for Mutual Divorce and and get over with this and MOVE ON.

bhima balla (none)     14 March 2012

Like I said, please try the weapons under wife/ DIL empowered laws mean't for these kind of situation.Hopefully the couple don't have kids? If they have kids, let them also run from court to court and pillar to post! These kinds of things will continue to happen until:

1) Society and country goes for a six.

2) People stop marrying and having relationships.

3) Some common sense prevails.

The last is most unlikely though!

Tejal (house wife)     16 March 2012

Thanks Amit & shonee sir.

So conditions by husband & his parents are not right in legal manners.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register