Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jknksk143   05 October 2023

What are the required documents to open a startup it solution company in india and ip rights details

Dear Sir, 

My friend brother is planning to open a proprietorship startup IT Solutions company in Andhra Pradesh state of India. He would like to know the documents needed to open the company and MSME details. Because his brother is generally creative and innovative technological guy as well. So, he is interested to know how about Artificial Intelligence & Robotics and implement his innovative ideas in the future for the growth of country and his company after setting up the startup company. The best location to setup the office and Is that MSME will support for the entire setup of the office.

Also he would like to know about the MSME registration documents requirements, facilities, loan amount ( Min. to Max), size of the loan for the startup companies, if loans provided, then based on which criteria's (such as work order or business plan or feasibility study) duration to pay back, loan interest details. We would like to know whether the Intellectual Property Rights Registration is required while setting up a startup company and its benefits. 

I humbly request you to kindly advise on this and your guidance will be highly appreciable.

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration. 

Best Regards,

SK

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     05 October 2023

Show relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding .

Akshay Lal   05 October 2023

Dear Sir,

We can help you get incorporation of company under Companies Act, 2013 & its relevant rules plus we can also get your entity registered under MSME as per your requirement & needs. For better clarification & understanding about your needs & requirements request you to please get in touch with me for the same.

Our team of experts will help you in getting Companies Registration, Trademarks, copyrights registration & patents as per applicability. Further once your company is incorporated you will have to abide by GST Rules & regulation by getting registration under GST Act. 

Request you to kindly get in touch with me would surely help & guide. 

Regards

Adv Akshay Lal

Consulting Partner

Taarkik Legal, Advocates & Consultants

advakshaylal@gmail.com

jknksk143   10 October 2023

Dear Mr. Akshay,

Thank  you very much for your reply and revert to me with your contact details of your company and mobile number for further discussion. thank you once again. Best Regards, SK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register