Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manisha (Senior trainer)     21 November 2014

What are the charges to file divorce case against husband?

Hi,

Please advice what are the charges in India,Pune to file Divorce case & how much duration is taken to settle divorce?what is the cost involved to settle divorce case with mutual consent?

Learning

7 Replies

kilimanjaro (md)     21 November 2014

Originally posted by : Manisha

Hi,

Please advice what are the charges in India,Pune to file Divorce case & how much duration is taken to settle divorce?what is the cost involved to settle divorce case with mutual consent?

You dont have any charges to file a divorce case against your husband , so you are asking for common charges that women file for divorce in india ? Pretty much sure these would be false charges and you will have a hard time in the court . What are the real problems ? Do you have any such genuine issues ? or its your problem that you wana get away from your husband ? Relax and live happily

advocate Avdhesh chaudhary (advocate/ legal consultant)     21 November 2014

Charge of advocate differs. if you want I may send you a drafted petition for mutual consent  divorce with all guidelines which you may file in court without anybodies help. I will charge only Rs5000/- . for this. for brief you may call me at 09891507137. Advocate Avdhesh chaudhary

Originally posted by : advocate Avdhesh chaudhary

Charge of advocate differs. if you want I may send you a drafted petition for mutual consent  divorce with all guidelines which you may file in court without anybodies help. I will charge only Rs5000/- . for this. for brief you may call me at 09891507137. Advocate Avdhesh chaudhary

Dammm my advocate charged me 45,000 for an RCR Case 

Is that too much for a RCR  ?

and 45,000 additional for GWOP case ? 

am i being ripped

yogendra (engineer)     21 November 2014

Charges of advocates vary by seeing client face. Killimanjaro. I filed contested divorce with only 15000 rupees.he told that 10000 more required if case run for 1-2 years.If settles in between by mutual consent no fees required....

Originally posted by : yogendra

Charges of advocates vary by seeing client face. Killimanjaro. I filed contested divorce with only 15000 rupees.he told that 10000 more required if case run for 1-2 years.If settles in between by mutual consent no fees required....

hahah yea ur pretty much right

Its nothing but business for them like how our business for ourself, i dont mind the money , provided he does the right thing and so far he is fine , that money is a big amount for me but  instead of getting a lawyer who work for peanuts and putting me in trouble its better to get a lawyer who does the right thing for their clients

fighter (Software professional)     21 November 2014

It's totally business and nothing else.Every body in this world is fighting for earning.

Fees of every case is very less only court fee stamp fee etc. Divorce  and rcr case can be fight in 2000-3000 rupess if any one want to fight by own.If beggar will go to advocate and want to file divorce they will charge very less i.e. below 5000.

SuperHero (Manager)     21 November 2014

It depends on the situation and circumstances too...For MCD I am paying for both sides....and so far I have made some payments..

The Lawyer is not mentioning what will be the Final amount...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register