Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Web site speed

Page no : 2

TAPASH (senior audit assistant)     02 April 2010

Nothing is automatic sir, its due to catch, as you have not used that site for 2 days, so no new catch stored and so browser takes it as new site.

To perform better, learn how to clear chatch, its very easy.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 April 2010

Thanks Mr. Tapash!

Realy, I didn't know abc of computer before I purchased it. I paurchased under absolute belief that everything is genuine and ferfect as assured by vendor firm. Even now, I get puzzled in petty problems and the vendor and engineer mislead me take undue benefit of my ignorance.

Should I file a case against them, it will  cost on my time that I have to devote for my clients. For an Advocate, it is difficult to pursue his own case.

I will learn about cach as you advised.

Thanks again!

Dear sir,

you don't have to file a case, microsoft will, don't worry. Just visit https://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ , report piracy from there. You can also check the validation and lisence online for your xp/ vista and office 2007 package. If fail they will land you to purchas page to purchase only a valid and lisenced copy. No need to go to any store. You can download original copy or order microsoft for a disc to give you at your door step.

As a common people , i wonder how you being cheated? As whenever we purchse anything from a shop we take a bill for that. Did not you took a bill for your windows xp/vista or all other software installed in cluding microsoft office ? If not , then why? From this point piracy starts?

Please also note that microsoft's intellegient system monitor every pirated pc. They also have system of raid and cease pc. But that is on random basis.

YOu can check the genuineness of every pice of software yourself, by going to respective software company website and mail them the lisence key of the software. Please also note, for a single pirated software, virus or hacker can get into your pc through it. Pirated softwares normally desigened by experieced hackers to attack pcs. 

Also as you probably have got to know that something is not genuine in your pc, i advice you to first purchase a Genuine copy of windows, a genuine copy of Internet security at least. If you are purchasing from a store, you will have box, check if it is sealed.

Originally posted by :Dr. V.N. Tripathi
"
Thanks Mr. Tapash!

Should I file a case against them, it will  cost on my time that I have to devote for my clients. For an Advocate, it is difficult to pursue his own case.

I will learn about cach as you advised.

Thanks again!
"

In my person opinion , only for this attidute , there is so corruption in india. If someone comes with same case you will fight, but you are not interested in fighting your own case, for loss of time !!!!!!! so a pirate people get unnoticed and will continue to cheat many other. What you moral telling you, or it is not at all telling your anyhting ? We always have an attidude that "ok, why sould i, let other to fight" , and this is making us still behind developing countries. In advance country , people take action on first point. What you are leaving for your jounior, a pirate guy to explode them..................................................................

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     06 April 2010

Now it is OK. I tried several changes and deletions though, I don't recollect as to  what action cured the problem.

I know that my engineers be fool me. I do consult three engineers, one from the IT solution firm from where I  purchased the computer, and two are associated with BSNL  brosdband team.

Whenever I tell them that loading on pages is  slow they say without any further investigation and query, that there is virus infection and the system needs reformat. If they come , they would make compete installations and get benefit of my time scarcity and ignorance. Since one year, I do consult them but postpone  to act upon their advices, and after few days the problem gets solved by my trial and error actions. However, it is dificult for me to  note or remember those actions .

What  more can I do even after consulting government approved IT professional !!! Lawyers are ill famed, but this is an example of moral and ethics of IT professionals !!

TAPASH (senior audit assistant)     06 April 2010

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. BSNL as you know , is no more govt fully, and you better know the govt deptt is most corrupted in India. But as you are trying to learn it is very good. Because it would also help you future. As these days, not only IT engineer but also our children are trying to make parents full as they don't know about computer..regarding various unproductive computing. 

Lodge a complain in microsoft as i discussed earlier agains the shop where from you purchased pc. 

Do read regular articles in tech website which you like .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register