LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (housewife)     13 November 2013

Warrant proceeding - urgent

hi need hlp, my husband has not appeared in the court even after issue several notice, judge has given the order for NBW, 20 days back.. however nothing has happened till now ... so pls tell me what are the proceeding for issuing the warrant.... wht r the steps... as my lawyer is not giving the answer... and he says it takes lot of time.... even though the Judge has order for NBW...

Learning

12 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 November 2013

Recently you had sent the NBW , wait and watch and on the next hearing in the concern court move an application stating all the facts of not tracing of the accused i.e.your husband by the police , and request the court for taking action u/s 82 crpc , and take permission to publish it in the local and leading news paper .

(Guest)

What you can do is, you can assist police to find your dear husband. Go with them,lead them to the location as to where he is, if he not found in the place where you lead the police, hire a private detective to help assist the police. You can also write to the PM of India, if he is not very busy, invite him over for lunch where you can discuss your story with him, then you can as well share your husband's picture with him asking him to show it on DD 1 as missing and absconding, and also announce a hefty reward for the finder say a crore rupees in cash would do the trick. In no time someone or the other will get hands on your husband's neck, keep a nice dog chain and dog belt with you, and tie such belt to your husband's neck when you lay hands on him and drag him to court and present him in court. Simple.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2013

It is purely police duty to implement the court order NBW. You can assist police your husband whereabouts as and when you know his location and contact numbers. There is a website in A.P.State for submission of your grievance www.cidap.

Vidya (ss)     13 November 2013

Dear Radika,

can you explain why did u approached court?

to be together or go separate?

if to be together do you still think law and order, police required to keep you together?

if it is for separation he already left you...go on your own way....find whom you feel most suited and settle..

police, court  and other public servants got quite enough tasks to perform.

if he was really cruel... feel yourself luck and start with new happy life.

if he was good and you trying to treat him...on the name of claiming "women rights" don't waste public servants time and don't make hell that poor guy  

think like a responsive Indian citizen....hope you are well educated and understand this.

happy to see you as a member of human community...

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     13 November 2013

@ Querist(radhika),

A curiosity developed to know that why you want husband when you can manage a puppet or dog ?

or do Iam wrong here to ask as you are already managed a dog in-terms of your husband and now that dog has revolted against his own owner so you are frustrated and went to PS and court to get back your pet isn't it?

Kuch toh sharam karo........

Life is a ledger where credit and debit both are written and lastly a clean balance sheet is prepared by god for renouncing the soul of human from this matterialistic world to either hell or heaven.

Now, it's your wish to .......

if you want to go to hell then confine any male of India with the help of biased law and women freindly law because we men have only one fault i.e borne in India.

regards,

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

radhika (housewife)     14 November 2013

why do u waist time in replaying where u cannot help someone... Yes, u  hve a right to comment anything... but if u dont know the past and the complete story... pls dont comment....

radhika (housewife)     14 November 2013

Hi Suffer...

by ur post i can understand you must have faced a lot of trouble by ur wife... the trouble u have got from ur life partner.. i have also been into a great trouble....

anyways... if u cannot understand and if u dont know the pain tht wht i have gone through.. pls dont comments... dont increase the pain.... 

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     14 November 2013

Dear radhika jii,

If speaking truth is a crime , Then arrest me.......

regards,

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Reformist !!! (Other)     14 November 2013

Radhika Ji's pet has left her and now she is taking revenge of leaving the owner .... All such unscruplous ladies need a lesson, which her husband is giving. MAY GOD Bless HIM !!!!

Now Radhika Ji wants her puppy and ATM Machine back, so she went to court to help her getting him back..........But yahan to ulta hi ho gaya, he left her permanently and now she is trying to find the lost one.

Great Humorous reply by helping hand ........meet PM, President, get his photo displayed on DD1, u will get ur Puppy back.......Pubby Hubby ............so common words naa...........Difference of P and H only.

A real salute to such ladies, who think taking revenge is good as they do not have will power to digest what they have done wrong in life. Even GOD cant help them.

(Guest)

She wants to find him for getting money. You know interim maintenance etc etc.

****Ammu**** (student)     15 November 2013

Hi Radhika,

Hope you are doing good. May be I'm bit backward to you in case of the issue.

I seriously don't understand that in LCI, experts are not replying most of the times only who are accused like in case of 498A etc.,. they are replying I think.

Hi guys who & all replied, please don't make fun of us everyone have their own problems. This should happen to your sisters or to ur close ones then definitely you will feel that pain. But now it is somebody's, so you may be making fun.

You guys don't have right to judge other person what she or he is.

I am requesting and wanted to say politely we all hear to clear our questions or doubts. So, please don't compare with your own problems. If you know the answer correctly what she or he asked then reply ( not in a manner of " call PM or President to the lunch , etc.,.").

I am sorry if I speak anything in a hurt manner.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     15 November 2013

@ Ammu, very true understood. Do you believe in the say that an old patient is better than the new doctors. If yes then arrest all of us. Your word says that all accused would reply in this forum, then we would recommend you to upgrade your package so that you can rely only responses from Advocates. If you still trying save money here you will receive more weird answers and the next answers of the members will be neck breaking.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register