Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeetendra Learning   11 February 2023

Want to rejoin psu organization after resignation in the behalf of technical resignation

I am an ex- employee of a psu company, I resigned from the company with proper channels and then joined state government job. Many of my colleagues go back to their previous organization on the behalf of technical resignation which is prescribed in department of personnel and training website's. I tried to go back my previous company but positive response didn't come from company side's

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 February 2023

whethr PSU maintained lien

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 February 2023

Whether your resignation was technical or simple resignation ?

Can a PSU employee allowed to join government department on technical resignation in terms of rules of DoPT on the subject ?

What is the objection raised by the PSU i.e., your previous / parent employer ?

Jeetendra Learning   12 February 2023

1- Good morning sir, I want to clarify one thing that if a person resign from an organization with NOC then simple resignation will be considered "technical resignation" as per Dopt guidelines.

2- Dopt guidelines are applicable to all ministries and departments that's why I was thinking about technical resignation.

3- in RTI reply, psu said there is no policy 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 February 2023

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

opened a fresh thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/want-to-rejoin-psu-on-the-behalf-of-technical-resignation-747291.asp

Jeetendra Learning   16 February 2023

actually sir I don't know that a psu's are 

giving lien or not. But in dopt website I read that all dopt's rules are applicable to psu

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2023

Reply to this question is important.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register