Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim seeking revenge

Page no : 4

Rambau (asdfds)     23 October 2013

Dear Lollipop,

Please file all the cases that a wife can file - like 498A, Domestic Violence, etc.

I would love to hear from you after 7-8 years in this forum.

It would be really great to see how the lawyers advise you to destroy your life. I would love to hear your opinion after fighting these cases in the courts for 7-8 years.

Please, please, please file them.......

BTW, I am a husband who is fighting such cases. 

:)

alia_alian (journalism)     24 October 2013

Dear Lollypooooop, please inform me when you are divorced.I was searching a good girl like you for remarriage.Please try to grab more money and property from hubby so that we can live happily..Don't worry I am ready to stay at your parent's house because I am jobless/homeless..my father disowned me when I married my last wife.I am ready to marry you sweetie.

Reformist !!! (Other)     24 October 2013

Hahaha ala_alian.....u r 2 funny.

@LOLLIPOP Jiii--------------> The best suggestion to extract money is that ask ur mom to file 498a on ur Dad and then u can file rape charges and extract as much money as u can ........

498_final stage (Professional)     24 October 2013

So Lollypop G..... I must say you kept this name with honesty and thought

Lollypop is a kind of candy which is first sucked in and then thrown out into the dustbin.. By the way good show.. you have started getting customers. lol

D Seikhar G (self)     24 October 2013

@ alia_alian mam OMG you have transplant your s*x or you are lesbian,my gudnes money has this much power that it can change whole bilogical cycle.

lollypop ji toh chup hi ho gayi.........kahan gai, show hit karvane ke baad :P

gd dy (gd dy)     24 October 2013

appreciate ur boldness & frankness to disclose the reason behind ur act and more thanks to the officer who is more practical.

by the way, in which station u lodged the complain and who was officer ?

besides,
appreciate wish of ur and ur fmly members to hv a SLAVE for u and not HUM SAFAR. nothing is wrong to hv this kind of wish. pasand apni apni. for tht advice frm elders r true. w/o fear, no SLAVE is under control.

a] Every month promptly transferring ALL my salary into his account.
no one can use/operate others account against other's WISH.

u don't mention for hw many months and amounts ? u may claim it. better act as per ur lawyer advise.

Ranee....... (NA)     24 October 2013

ha ha..this thread is bcoming like real comedy show! lol

(Guest)

You broke your marriage all by yourself by filing a 498a.

What you will be left with is tears and loneliness.

Good luck with that.

lollipop ji khud comedy karke kahin gayab hi ho gayi :)

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2013

the querist made query and kept silent. All members are putting their valued energy without her reaction.

alia_alian (journalism)     24 October 2013

Originally posted by : D Seikhar G

@ alia_alian mam OMG you have transplant your s*x or you are lesbian,my gudnes money has this much power that it can change whole bilogical cycle.

hello dear ,DSG, did I say somewhere that i am a female? If you feel me as a girl instead of me a male then that is your problem..not mine..tum "wo" ho kya?;)

Northern Queen (Manager)     24 October 2013

@Sudhir Kumar - perhaps Lollipop is remaining silent because she knows she has been busted! - the lady is 498a wife through and through.

Her nameless and faceless Advocate is a gutless, dirty, low down dog who should be struck off the bar for corruption. 

And all the other scumbag Advocates should be named and shamed and struck off too, but i suppose the Indian Law Courts would be deserted then.

I really appreciate your reply Northern Queen. I have seen in most cases women have filed the cases just to take revenge because the husbands retaliated to bow down to their constant demands............and now they want them to get arrested to teach them and then think they will come back and join them after putting them under pressure....

Northern Queen (Manager)     25 October 2013

@498aweddinggift - Your welcome - i just want to share my views about how i feel with regards to 498a act and the corrupt Indian Legal system in general. I cannot abide injustice to any innocent man or woman.

Lollipop has exposed herself as one of the FAKE 498A WIVES  - and she is out to get everything she can lay her dirty little mittens on.

That kind of attitude is disrespectful to Indian family life and mocks the sanctity of marriage.  Did they all say 'with this ring i thee wed' or was it  'with this ring, i will twist and squeeze your nuts so hard, then take all your money and property and make your whole family suffer'.  I suspect the latter because they superficial trolls.

Her kind are making it extremely hard for the real victims to come forward, simply because they are too scared, or they don't have the resources or education to complain. And going to court is intimidating enough because of the dirty dogs involved in the process (Advocates, Police, Judges and Politicians). They all share the same common denominator - THEY ARE CORRUPT AND ROTTEN TO THE CORE. They are filthy scumbags and should be the ones who are locked up. As i said before, they should be named and shamed and thrown in jail with all the 498a men whom they locked up. Wouldn't that be rough justice!

I am fully aware that domestic violence and cruelty is a real problem in India and provisions should be made to stamp it out. But in my view, this act is just a money making scam to generate business to these fellows and witches. 

Divorce and domestic violence should be completely seperate.  It should be a non cognizable and bailable offence - with burden of proof on the person who has made the accusation.  I support and encourage all you 498a fighters out their to continue lobbying the government to get this act changed and save Indian families from extinction.

Love and peace to you all - except all you evil scumbags who are doing bad deeds and looking for business on here - you are being watched!