LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pareshan Purush (Engineer)     14 September 2014

Valid cause of divorce among following

a. after marriage the girl assasinates my character by saying dirty things about my past girlfriends and linking me to them when i have nothing and its has been over years ago. Does it amount to cruelty?

b. the girl has violent outburts where though she physically doesn't harm but gets pretty abusing and its hard to reason with her. also he is moody and uses emotional blackmail like crying in office, public places which causes me humiliation. I am very disturbed as this has been going around for 4 months? Does this amount to creuelty?

c. If I have her confessing on a audio and call[i did it when she was in a remorse mode] - that she emotionally blackmailed me and forced me for marriage. Also mails, chatsand call records - can mariiage be challenged?

d. Also she has her one ovary removed and I came to know it after marriage - does this amount to hiding information? and is subject to asking for divorce?

e. She asks me to give her my fone so that she could check - which i refuse as she already harasses me a lot on whatever small i told her about my past. I fear her harassing my female friends. I an clean of ill doing and she admits its when she is calm. Also if i go out somewhere for last one year - i have to send her proofs like fotos. Due to this i am literally on house arrest as we dont live together since first day of marriage. I managed to buy some time cos i wanted to challenge this marriage or seek divorce with proof and not end up being like this all her life? Does all this amount to cruelty?

f. Do emails, chats, audio recordings form proof? Also i have never doubted her character like she assasinates mine. If court doesn't hold any ground for divorce - and doesn't grant it do i have to rot in hell all my life?

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 September 2014

1. Why lure one to reply again to you on same briefs created in different posts? 
2. Was previous reply by me based on exactly same above brief not understood by you? 
3. Don't you think you should meet Consultation Fees and do Chamber discussion with a local advocate found via reference instead of spamming Forum with same brief = same question by creating duplicate Posts?

Alibaba :- 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Which-of-the-following-is-form-of-cruelty-and-amount-divorce-109120.asp#.VBXqL5SSxME 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register