Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHANDRASEKARAN S (deputy manager)     26 July 2015

Vacatng the sister from my own house

Dear Sir,

My sister filed suit for partition including my self earned property for partitition treating the property as his father's property. She is staying in the same house. She refuse to vacate even after the preliminary decree passed by Dist Court that the property where she is now staying is my own and the same is not eligible for partition. In the prelimininary decree, the property is where my staying is owned by me. The decree is not clear in handing over possession. But the sister is approaching court for the commissioner for partition. please guide me how to proceed for taking possession from my sister.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2015

You should have taken up a separate case for declaring the title of the self acquired property even during the pendency of the said partition suit.  Even now it will not affect if you file an eviction suit against her to evict her the property where she is squatting unlawfully.  You should have discussed the  issues properly with your advocate long back instead you allowed the time to roll on so far. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register