LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaipreet joneja   15 December 2022

Usage of parks for children playing

RWA elders are preventing children from playing in the park .under what authority does RWA preventing the same and does RWA have any control on municipal parks or parks coming under corporation.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 December 2022

No, if the bylaws restrict with a clause under the terms and conditions.  The park under RWA is for all.

jaipreet joneja   15 December 2022

May i please know what kind of bye laws and who sets them.

i am. serving Air force officer and there are a few elders who think they control the park ,my son is 10 yrs old .

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 December 2022

RWA bylaws will be available at the Cooperative housing society office or Registrar's office.  Nowadays the forms are not being supplied to the departments.  so they will issue a copy or a model. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2022

Whenever a body is created in form of cooperative society or RWA, they seek registeration from the concenred sub registrar.

such registrar approves and stamps a copy of the consitution of the RWA which arfe also called by - laws. 

Such laws contain purpose and functions of the RWA which generally may not mean stopping playing of children by RWA. 

Your query is not clear whether RWA or some local retired elders are creating such hinderance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register