Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopala krishna (DM)     22 May 2014

Urgent suggestion needed w.r.t injuncation order.

The property belongs to my grandfather after the death of my grandfather the entire property is been transferred to my father and the complete Sale deed  & all Khata of the entire property is in the name of my father, he is living in one portion & his brother was leaving in other portion, my fathers brother is illed person & he was been taken care by my father itself from last 20 years, my father brother had one son & one daughter, both of them have been married & the marriage was been performed by my father itself, my father brother's son got married & was staying with my father's brother portion, my father's brother's daughter in law did not take care of her father in law ( my father's brother) so my father only took him & admitted him to the old age, my father's brother daughter in law went to the police station & put a false complaint on her husband & now he is also been thrown out of the house , he is not staying with her from last one yer & she is not allowing any of us to enter. If we give complaint to police no use.

Meanwhile my fathers sister have filed the case for partition.

My father's brother's daughter in law is not allowing my parent (father & mother) to enter the house, the gate is locked & she is not letting any one to get in.

She is telling that she wants the complete share of her father in law rather more than all of them. Still the partition suit case is going on.

We have requested the court to provide the injunction order.

Please let me know the merit of the above case.

a) whether my father will be able to get the injunction order.

b) whether court can evict her till the partition suit is been concluded.

c) what are other necessary step can be taken so that she will not trouble us, please let us know.

d) when she is not allowing her father in law ( one of the contender in partition suit) & her husband inthe house how can she have rights to stay there?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register