Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NILANJAN A CHAUDHURI (EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR)     14 May 2012

Updation of land sale record at blro

Dear Sir,

I had purchasd a piece of land at South 24 parganas in West Bengal in 1983 and the sale deed was registered at BLRO, Sonarpur ( about 4 KMs from Kolkata )

Since I was away from West Bengal for a long time, I couldn't build anything on that land during these days.

Having come back to Kolkata after retirement, I have taken up a project of constructing a 4 storied residential apartment building through a promoter.

While, mutation at local municipal office has been completed, I find that record at BLRO doesn't yet show me as owner, which means that their records are not updated.

My questions are :-

1.Whose responsibility was it to get the records updated at BLRO ? Mine or BLRO's ?

2.Even if late, can the records be got updated now and if so through what process and how long it may take ?

3.Will there be any problem in getting a building plan sanctioned by the Municipality and allowing the promoter to proceed with construction work ?

4.Will there be any problem in selling the flats , once constructed, in case BLRO record updating still remains pending ?

Your urgent reply is solicited .

Learning

4 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 June 2012

local architect and Advocate will complete ur job

Suvendu Paul (CEO)     19 December 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Sri Asit Baran Hazara, Age 70 years. Son of Lt. Satish Chandra Hazra, Reside at Bazarpara, Uluberia, Howrah.
I below mentioned land bought from Sri Swapan Kumar Dey, Son of Lt. Benimadhab Dey, reside at Uluberia, Howrah.

But the land was acquired by The West Bengal Government in the year of 1967-1968 for Water Plant (Jol Prokolpo).  I come to know from Local Land Requisition Office that the said Jol Prokolpo (Water Plant) was not completed. And there did not any money transfer with The West Bengal Government and The Land Lord. The said Jol Prokolpo was held another location in Uluberia. (L.A. Case No. 10 (Act-II) 67/68. But. The Uluberia Municipality was given me the permission (Construction Plan) for this land.

Now I want to sell my property to some one. So, I want to Mutation this property on behalf of me. But the officer said they can not mutation on the name of mine, because the below mention land was acquired by The West Bengal Government on the record.

Please do necessary step for this. My age is now 70 years. I am unable to walk now here and there. And I need money also for some my personal reason. So, Please take it as emergency.

Thank You,
Mr. Asit Baran Hazra.
Mobile: 9804470891 (Suvendu Paul)
Bazarpara, Uluberia, Howrah - 711316.

Land Information:
P.O. P.S. & Mouza - Uluberia, Dist.- Howrah, 
Word No. 6 (At present 7) J.L. No. 109, 
Dag No. 445, Khatian No. 60
Area of Land - 3 1/3 Satak
Owners Name: Sri Asit Baran Hazra
Son of Lt. Satish Chandra Hazra.

Uday Chakraborty (self)     25 August 2014

Dear Sir,

I had purchased a piece of land at South 24 parganas,Sonarpur in West Bengal in 2013 and the sale deed might be registered at BLRO, Sonarpur.

Since I am interested to construct a boundary in my plot and 

mutation at local municipal office, I find that printed records of deed is NOT matching as per BLRO web site.It seems records are not updated.

My questions are :-

1.What to do now to verify the records at BLRO ? 

2.Even if late, can the records be got updated now and if so through what process and how long it may take ?

3.Will there be any problem in getting a building plan sanctioned by the Municipality and allowing the promoter to proceed with construction work ?

4.Will there be any problem in selling the plot, in case BLRO record updating still remains pending ?

Your urgent reply is solicited .

With regards 

Uday 

M.No.8902683711

email id:-udck@rediffmail.com

Soumik Ganguly (Senior Executive)     13 October 2014

Dear Sir'

I have purchased a flat at Rs. 2000/ Sqft. in the area of Reckjuani, under Rajarhat Panchayet area. Now the flat is complete and ready to stay. I am going for the registration and found the Government valuation is too high and it is now Rs. 3100/ Sqft. I am not able to registrar because of the huge registration cost which I need to bear around Rs. 2,70,000. Is there any procedure to reduce the government valuation? or what kind of action I need to take?

Thanks

Soumik

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register