LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suparna Sen (Job)     21 August 2023

Twitter abuse

Accidentally I have abused someone in Twitter. I have used the word "prostitution" against her. Can she take any legal action against me? Should I delete the teeet?

Learning

6 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 August 2023

Of course she would take necessary legal action, just wait and be prepared for the bomb.

Is it an existing legal problem for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ??????

Suparna Sen (Job)     22 August 2023

Sir, she had posted photos in very revealing clothes. She was exposing a lot. That is why accidentally this wotd came out of my mouth. Should I say sorry to her?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 August 2023

you should delete the post and seek appology, and instead teach verbally the moral science

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 August 2023

twitter management send you a notice for legal action. so do not use abusive words against any individual. twitter will review and take enforcement action against accounts that target an individual, group of people, or a protected category with any of the following behavior in their profile information, i.e., usernames, display names, or profile bios: Violent threatsAbusive slurs, epithets, racist, or s*xist tropes.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2023

You better cancel the tweet and wait and watch the developments. Once there's an adverse development you may take defensive steps accordingly. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 August 2023

non bailable offence.                

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register