Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Today's Symposium-Indian Democracy and Concept of Ramrajya

Page no : 3

Ambika (NA)     28 February 2011

Being a woman, no one has to tell me what it means to me to have that picture of a girl  with the gun, in your post ! Keep on writing Democratic Indian, there are readers who may not contribute much because it is a subjectso new and rarely thought about,  and not many may have perspective to understand it( I can bet). At least as an individual I am silently absorbing it.

However, I always wonder  why women and girls are not provided martial skills, and now reading your post, training in handling fore armas and other instrument like sticks and knives for thier self defence.Self defence  should be an absolutely  compulsory subject in school. Hats off to the father who instead of dowry gave a gun to his daughter!!

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     28 February 2011

Dear Ambikaji,

Thank you for understanding the views. There are many people who understand these views. If you see the response of Samudreji, DRF is also understanding these very basic and fundamental right of RKBA which has been guaranteed by our great Constitution(but this sacred fundamental right of people has been cleverly subverted by the bureacracy to ensure that this sacred fundamental right is only available to the powerful rich and elite of this countrty). I salute all the people who are able to understand the values of freedom, liberty and sacredness of fundamental rights. The days are not far when people of this country will be able to enjoy the freedom, liberty and the fundamental rights to the fullest. The word is certainly spreading about RKBA among the people and they are organising themselves. A few public spirited citizens have also formed an organisation named National Association of Gun Rights India(https://gunowners.in/) to fight for this sacred Constitutionally guaranteed fundamental right. Spread the word far and wide.

I would like to respond in other interesting threads also, but for some unknown reason a restriction of 1 hour has been put on my account by admin of this website. I would try to answer in other discussions too after one hour.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 February 2011

FROM RAMRAJ TO GUNRAJ !

REALLY SURPRISING.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 February 2011

Dear Democratic Indian,

The attachment will give you an idea of what happens in India if one uses his weapon genuinely for self-defence.

Attached File : 22 22 self defence.pdf downloaded: 91 times

Democratic Indian (n/a)     28 February 2011

Arupji,

Nothing surprising, please choose which side you want to go. Only two sides, no third side. If law abiding citizens do not take to gun culture, thugs will take their place and we have thug culture. It is as simple as that.

Ramaniji,

I do not know how the lawyers have handled the case of Mr. Shah. If a case is mishandled, what can one say? There are plenty of judgments by Supreme Court in favour of citizen's right for Private Defense. The latest one is mentioned below.

Darshan Singh Vs State of Punjab / Criminal Appeal 1057 of 2002
Date of Judgment : 15.01.2010

In a significant ruling, the Supreme Court has ruled that a person cannot be expected to act in a cowardly manner when faced with an imminent threat to life and has got every right to kill the aggressor in self defence, the Supreme Court has held.

A bench comprising Justices Dalbeer Bhandari and Asok Kumar Ganguly, while acquitting a person of the charges of murder, said on January 15 that when enacting Section 96 to 106 of the IPC, accepting from its penal provisions, certain classes of acts done in good faith for the purpose of repelling unlawful aggressions, the Legislature clearly intended to arouse and encourage the manly spirit of self-defence amongst the citizens, when faced with grave danger.

Complete judgment is available at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/RIGHT-OF-PRIVATE-DEFENCE-LATEST-SC-JUDGEMENT-DATED-15-1-2010-4237.asp

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 February 2011

i am in the middle sir.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     01 March 2011

Yes Arup Sir good idea, stand in the "middle" and enjoy!

In the 20th Century:

• Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.
  • Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.

How could governments kill so many people? The governments had the power - and the people, the victims, were unable to resist. The victims were unarmed.

Here's the Formula: Hatred + Government + Disarmed Civilians = Genocide

What makes the argument so powerful? Two factors. First, it makes common sense: unarmed defenseless people have no hope against armed aggressors. Second, it states the historical truth: evil governments did wipe out 170,000,000 innocent non-military lives in the 20th Century alone.

Reference: https://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#dgc

2 Like

(Guest)

I frequently go for meetings of DRF in villages and travels through forests. Sometimes we ake rest & refreshment at DHAABAs besides highways. Sometimes we feel that the funamentalists can attack on us so we move in teams. But it is also not possible every time to be in a team and we are alone also. If someone keep me on his gunpotint than what should I do? SHOULD I MAKE A CALL TO POLICE THAT TIME. "POLICE.... POLICE..." And what Arup ji thinks that Police will run to attend my call and will reach in seconds at that place?

Everyday crimes are going on where any Dalit is being shotted/hitted or any Dalit women are under threats by so called upper caste fundamentalists Gundaas. If Dalit will have Gun than can these Gundas give threat to them?

Every 10 minute a rape is going on. If girls and their family members will have Guns, can the rapists do such crimes?

Identify who are they denying this right of citizens to have a Gun for self defence? These are relatives of criminals.  It is not very difficult to identify them, the history is full of their crimes.

3 Like

Ambika (NA)     01 March 2011

I am on the same page with Ram Samudre Ji, What he has mentioned is the ground reality. To settle scores one weapon that upper class goons adopt is to rape Dalit women. Had Bhanwari Devi and her husband had gun power, it would have been difficult for the upper caste goons to rape her in front of the eyes of her husbnad,. This was for for teaching a lesson to a Sathin like her who dared to talk against child marriage and other social evils. 

Caarying guns for self defence and dignity is not a violence act. It is to protect onself from violence of the powerful and better equipped . 

(Guest)

Ambika ji,

Har shaakh pe (these) ULLU baithe hain...

See here too some are in Admin of this site who restricts to others under "1 Hour - 1 Posting" and supports their fundametalist fellows like one here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-Allah-MEHERBAAN-to-Gadha-PAHALWAAN-hahaha-8230--32637.asp

How to shoot this criminal mentality?

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     02 March 2011

I cited one case to show how a citizen who used his licenced gun in self-defence was harrassed like a criminal by the authorities who are supposed to enforce law and administer justice. Now the person is advising others not to venture as he did.

Instead of imagining mishandling by his lawyers, please advise how exactly one should proceed under similar circumstances and not get harrassed or even punished. Apart from suffering harrassment Mr. Shah had to spend a fortune. I am all praise for Mr.Shah. But after his experience he has become a "coward"

Apart from the right to bear arms there has to be reform to change the attitude of law enforcing and justice administering authorities.

(Guest)

Most Thanked Members This Month

WOW !! Democratic Indian ! Congrats.. Peoples needs GUN for self defence.........

Member Name Thanked (Times)
Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
[ Scorecard : 347]
Arup
[ Scorecard : 6762]
Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*
[ Scorecard : 511]
Democratic Indian
[ Scorecard : 1171]
Ambika
[ Scorecard : 957]

Weight is given to Moderator Selection for awarding the ipod

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     05 March 2011

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"
Dear Democratic India, Basically I am agreed with you. Now we should start discssion on the administration of making the people "ARMED" and risk factors. We are sincerely thinking into the matter to include it in DRF's agenda. So, please put up here the darft you have in your mind. Better, we should start a separate thread mentioning the link here. OK.. I am going to start a thread "Restore the Rights of peoples to have Arm for Self Defence". You please lead there and clarify the points.
"

Samudreji,

You are not alone in agreeing to this, each and every true Indian citizen who respects his sacred fundamental rights agrees to this. Our Constitution agrees to this, what more agreement does anyone want? DRF should feel free to include RKBA in its agenda without any kind of fear or feeling of guilt etc. RKBA is a fundamental right guaranteed by our Constitution(I will write a seperate thread within a day or two explaining this in detail). Only some clever people kept this right cleverly hidden from people of this country. DRF may feel free to contact National Association of Gun Rights India(https://www.gunowners.in) it may write at the following email addreses:

president(at)gunowners(dot)in
vp(at)gunowners(dot)in
secgen(at)gunowners(dot)in

On 07/03/2011 NAGRI is going to make a presentation to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Home Affairs(reference: https://164.100.47.5/webcom/meetlistthisweek.aspx). Since DRF is working at ground level among the people in villages and jungles, it has first hand information about the grave dangers people face all the time from criminals and other unlawful elements, DRF may write these experiences to NAGRI so that it may also put the same before the Parliamentary Home Commitee.

Ramaniji,

If you have any doubts or need clarifications, there are many fine points of law, which can be better discussed sitting face to face with a good, experienced, senior criminal lawyer only. At the best what I can say is please read and understand Sections 96 to 106 IPC. Nothing more nothing less. If one is faced with imminent danger to one's life or limb he has to take decisions within split second. He has to decide whether he wants to live or he wants his assailant to live. He does not start opening law books.

Pandit panchamvediji,

Thank you for your comments. Yes it is a fundamental right of every citizen. Please choose the guns which you want! All yours! Take your pick!

Mauser C96 Broomhandle:

Cartridge     7.63x25mm Mauser

Effective range     150-200m

Cartridge Capacity 20 rounds

Mauser K98 Rifle:

Cartridge     8x57mm IS

Effective range 500 m (547 yd) (with iron sights), 800+ m (875 yd) (with optics)

Cartridge Capacity  5-round stripper clip, internal magazine

LeeEnfield SMLE

Cartridge     .303 Mk VII SAA Ball

Effective range     550 yd (503 m) Maximum range 3,000 yd (2,743 m)

Cartridge Capacity 10-round magazine, loaded with 5-round charger clips

And the Best of the Best! An Icon of Freedom, the AK-47 (a.k.a., "Kalashnikov") the firearms legend!

Cartridge     7.62x39mm

Effective range 300 metres (330 yd) full automatic, 400 metres (440 yd) semi-automatic

Cartridge Capacity 10, 20 , 30 , 40 or 75 -round detachable box and drum style magazine, also compatible with 40-round box or 75-round drum magazines from the RPK

Built on the same basic design as the German Sturmgewehr, it is chambered an intermediate round and was built from stamped parts. The AK-47 is not only very easy to produce and relatively cheap, is also proved remarkably easy to maintain and virtually immune to conditions that could easily take out other guns. Accuracy is average, but the Kalashnikov compensates for this with its ability to unleash a lethal wall of lead. It is so easy to handle, train and shoot, it is said that the first gun of a child taught to shoot should be the AK 47.

4 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     05 March 2011

Well how guns have come in sir.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 March 2011

You should have given the lengths of the guns also. A gun, which is less than 22" in length is not permitted under the Arms Act, 1959 as it stands at present. Certainly AK-47 is prohibited. Can you give also approximate price of each?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register