LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Sharma   19 August 2023

To file partition suit

priya's grandfather has a property in form of house and shops. After death of grandfather priya grandmother made a will of property to her three sons including priya father i.e munish. now after death of grandmother property is held by three sons jointly i.e A,B,C. now priya brother ajay also get share in property as per jama-bandi. but priya name is not in jamabandi. after marriage priya doesnt know that happen and how property is distributed amaong her brother and others. priya father is in bed and now priya brother ajay file partition suit against his uncle (chacha) B and C.  . now can and how priya claim share in property and priya wants to file case against ajay her brother can she do that.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 August 2023

The facts posted are so disjointed that  any suggestion is impossible. If a real issue, please repost the facts.

Vishal Sharma   19 August 2023

F grandfather has a self acquired property. He has shop and house.after his death his wife made a will in favour of three sons namely roshan sahil and raj. Now roshan lal , sahil and raj has there own  childrens. roshan has two sons and one married daughter name priya. after marriage she did not no what happen and how property disributed. she gets jama-bandi and her name is not there. instead of this roshan lal, sahil and Raj has a share in property and roshan lal wife ,sahil wife and raj wife also has share. now roshan lal both sons got share according to jama-bandi but daughter name priya is not mention. one of the son of roshan lal i.e ajay file a partition suit against sahil and raj . my question is 

Is priya can file suit for partition suit against brother ajay?

is coparcenary is establish in this case ?

is grandmother can made a will?

can she claim share?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register