Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N K (Developer)     28 September 2012

Time and money for settlement

Hi,

Me and my husband bought a apartment with joint loan(it is joint property). My husband pass away last year. The remaining loan was 50% of the property value. As I was a joint borower, bank wants me to pay the remianing loan and refused to give the property documents(title deeds and sale deeds) without NOC from Mother in law.

I am ready to pay Money to my Mother in law if she give  NOC to me. How can I proceed it in court about it? How much time it will take if I put it in fast track court? As 50%(50% of the total value of ther apartment)  is still pending as loan, who will pay it? I am  a widow and strugling hard to pay the loan. I am ready to pay 25%(12.50% of whole apartment cost) of the amount that we already paid(50% of total cost of the apartment already paid, however 50% is still on loan that I alone is paying) to her. Please advice me to  solve this matter. I want to close it peacefully. My in-laws has harrassed me all the way they can. Now when i Request my mother in law to give NOC for which I will pay, she refused. She said, she will not give it to me any way. 

How can I solve it? please help. My in-laws has thier own property, I am having onlt this apartment. I am really helpless.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register