Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Threats of false dowry but no complaint yet

hello experts,

love marriage took place in jan-2013 under special marriage act, but girls family did not accept the marriage so never stayed together till date but marriage is consummated. girls nanu (Maternal grand father) gave threats of dowry 3 months ago when everyone came to know about marriage but that time girl refused to continue marriage asking divorce from me under parents wish. notice sent by me 2 times to her and one reply come with false allegations of false promise and money extortion on me. this is all done in month of june-2013 but after that no reply from them till now and no complaint of dowry in police till now. we tried calling them many times for a joint meeting for solution but no ready for it. what should i do now. i want her back without going to court as she thinks i am haressing her by going to courts.

Learning

23 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 August 2013

try to meet her personally and have a chat why and ask her the solution because if she agrees then no one can stop and at that time if possible take the conversation about dowry that you have no intention of asking dowry from her parents and if the chat has not fruitful but the conversation will help in future if they file any complaint 

in the chat only you can convince her to come with you and stay 

gd dy (gd dy)     13 August 2013

unless & until one aware of true fact, one can not give right advice.

the way one want to solve problem, it is obligatory to consult the expert of tht field.

u say they don't ready to talk.
ok tell me wht do u expect frm the person who don't wish to talk.

u knw better where is break. thn try to fill it. how tht ur elderly person can guide who is directly or indirectly involed.

(Guest)

@Mahesh : i tried many times to talk to her personaly but she never come to meet or talk even she is not answering my calls, no reply to sms..last time we had chat it was 2 months back where she told me i want divorce now she doesnt want to continue this love marriage. i dont understand how do i solve this as i feel court if i go it will be more pain for her as she herself want to settle this matter peacefully but the are not coming to talk and not allowing me to talk to her right now no communication between us from allmost 2 months.

(Guest)

@gd dy : the main problem is girls family not ready to accept our relation before marriage days but now we both registered our marriage in jan-2013 and now after 6 months we disclosed our marriage to them but after that they brainwashed her and blackmailed emotionally so she has now decided to break this marriage and want to get out of this marriage and do second marriage of her family choice in her cast. infact in june-2013 they tried to get her engagement done but some how it got broken.

(Guest)

U ve already sent 2 notoces. if her parent want her to gat divorce, let them take the step ahead, If u r not at fault dont worry getting divorce is not that easy if contested vigourosly. contest the divorce case. If u worry that she will go abroad try to seize her passport through court.

I ve read almost all your threads & observed that u r in very panic condition Dont panic, BE A MAN.

File RCR. Dont worry about 498a, Many experts said that 498a is a boomrang :-)

PS : I m not a lawyer

(Guest)

@ Hatts off : yes i am in process to file RCR but if they want to settle the matter by MCD then i am ready but they are not coming to talk and only telling they will file divorce in court. if i file for rcr and wait for her to appear in court and pay lawyer fees and even den she not coming back to me then i am just wasting my time and money. later we have to file mcd so why not now talk and make things simpler.

(Guest)

It depends on you whether you will take or not...

hello experts,

love marriage took place in jan-2013 under special marriage act, but girls family did not accept the marriage so never stayed together till date but marriage is consummated.

Girls family doesn't accept it-----that means marriage happened in the absence of parents and reletives

Not stayed till date yet consummated(contradicts with your statement). Not an issue in you case wether it is consummated or not consummated.Once marriage has been done and registered both the spouse are legaly bound to harass each other and pull each others leg if one is running....

girls nanu (Maternal grand father) gave threats of dowry 3 months ago when everyone came to know about marriage but that time girl refused to continue marriage asking divorce from me under parents wish.

Love marriages are always desired by every human being on this earth but success depends on the women as she is the main engine for the boggy of the train so called as Love marriage.In your case her inner strength is too week that she felt to her parents side leaving you. I can't deny here as you have made several attempts to make her feel that you love her like a hell and she is your universe.But this is the brutal truth------as she left you and went against you.

notice sent by me 2 times to her and one reply come with false allegations of false promise and money extortion on me. this is all done in month of june-2013 but after that no reply from them till now and no complaint of dowry in police till now.

1.Keep that notice safe along with you which was sent by them.

2. Start being a dtective agent for youself,record all the conversation vice versa. don't over react on her false allegations. Just record their intentsions as they willingly broken your marriage and now they are threatning to leave her or else you will be dragged to dowry cases and many more false cases.

3. Once you have collected enough proof about their malafide intensions,file case of extortion and threatning of your life aginst them----reason as simple is that their girl has married without their consent and now they are trying to blackmail you or else they are threatning to your life.

we tried calling them many times for a joint meeting for solution but no ready for it. what should i do now. i want her back without going to court as she thinks i am haressing her by going to courts.

If you want to try your last chance to get her , you have to proceed court other wise you will simply sit idle and they will drag you in false cases.....

So,my freind sale all your emotions @ rate of Rs.1/- and be strong as your wife to whom you have married will not come and ask you how are you? once you and your family will be in trouble...

regards,

A sufferer...

2 Like

@ heart broken husband : if u want to solve socially, thn giv more time & attention accordingly. common sense tells tht who is authority, lovable person in the family, pleased thm, convince thm. u knw thm better,

if one against u thn wht do u expect ? brain wahing strategy bounds to happen. don't think over others why they harm u bt think how to counter their blow.

@ hats off to experts : nice guidance. bt he specifically & clearly mentioned in post his first preferance is to solve socially.

1 Like

if they want to settle the matter by MCD then i am ready but they are not coming to talk and only telling they will file divorce in court.

cannot match with ur other thread. of course it is none of one business. bt surprised to note abt ur readiness for mcd. better late thn never. may god give u sense after convincing or on receiving/experiencing threat

(Guest)

Aise marriage me rakha hi kya hein Guru? You lover her, but, she loves more to her parents than you. Aur ek baat, jaha apki wife ke parents unki khud ki marriage life chhod kar apni ladki ki marriage life mein ungliya karte hi ja rahe he karte hi ja rahe he, waha aapka future us ladki ke sath me kaisa hoga dost.....

@ A sufferer...
           true if love does not exist.

a qtn. why it is happened ? the girl who took risk to marry  him secretly must aware of the reaction of her parent & relatives and may b prepared for it. thn why ? wht made her to change the decision ? fail to find the reason

(Guest)

i am still ready and willing to take her and continue this marriage forgetting all past things and make a new start with her. i am trying my best to talk to them and save this marriage but as time goes things will change. i personaly feel they are waiting for 1 year to complete in jan-2013 and will file for divorce on false grounds or may be at that time they come forward and talk to me for mcd till den they will keep things idle as there is no meaning to talk from their point of view as they have decided to break this marriage.

(Guest)

Now a days, it's a universal problem of interference of wife's parents in a married couple's life and spoil their entire relation and married life of both. Beta tune aaj kya khaya, kya piya, kitne baje uthi, kitne baje brush kiya, kon se sabun se nahayi, kaha he tera husband, kab office gaya, lunch ke liye kitne baje aya, dhudh laya ki nahi, dahi laya ki nahi, agar bhul gaya he to barabar ki fight karne ka, bacche peda nahi karne ke, hum log bethe he, ghar daud ke vapis chale aane ka, case karenge, jitna bhi ho sake sab karne ka lekin husband ke sath fight karne ka hi karne ka koi bhi chhoti si baato me bhi. Chhodne ka nahi, hum log bethe he tere liye, bla bla bla bla......idiots.

Now say, where and when she will hold your hand for an entire life.

@ heart broken husband :
      if one doesnot want thn no court can force. at the most penalise not compelled to stay.
      she must aware of nature of her fmly. thn hw it is happened. u at ur and she at her home declare abt marriage. u didnot mention tht her parent forcibly took away from ur home.
thn what make both of u to declare abt marriage in respective home on particular day or time. not possible for her to declare it to her parent @ ur home.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register