Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

There is a hope for divorced women on Maintenance??

Page no : 2

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     31 October 2010

yes agree with yash , all these men are impotent.

is this impotent man an ATM that u press the button and he will churn outt currencty notes?

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     31 October 2010

Yash, now do not use the term Hizra in abusive manner. Leave them alone, they are not doing any harm to you. If you think women are doing harm to you, talk straight and not make Hizras tool for giving vent to your frustrations. 

Do not know whether men are ATMs or not. This analogy has now become too Ghisi Piti. For a change, invent another interesting analogy....

mr hedevil hydraheaded wat else to write  have they got a taksaal (money mint)

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     31 October 2010

Better than ATM, I would say! Also it would help in increasing Hindi word power for those who are learning Hindi!

(Guest)

All the discussion about men being third gender or ATM or mint is agreeable to some extent as i can say that all women don't divorce for money. Moreover suggestions to amend in law regarding that no women should be given any kind of alimony or maintenance in divorce of her second marriage. This amendment if passed will stop the business of ladies who male divorce their business.. Other than that if we talk about normal women for their first divorce cases then their should be some marriage counsellors or psychologist appointed by the court to avoid divorce . Every problem have a solution but just in case of Domestic violence  the divorce should be given with criminal charges on guilty and maintenance as well.

Yash srivastava (Manager)     01 November 2010

dear listen, if I am using Hijda tool, what you are using?

we are men and we would not give up easily. If you want money, and it makes you happy, get it.We don't have a time for such stupid arguments.

I want to adress for those people who are suffering by this 498A or 125 (If the concern person INNOSENT) don't give up and don't think that It's END, we can start from every where and have the capability to build our future at any time that's why we are MEN.

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     01 November 2010

MAINTENANCE AND ALIMONEY MUST BE BANNED ONCE A LADY GET IT IN FIRST DIVORCE AND HER CONSENT SHOULD ALSO NOT BE REQUIRED FOR DIVORCE.IT WILL SAVE THE FAMILIES AND REDUCE THE DIVORCE RATE.

I have certain suggestions to preserve families and to save them:

• No maintenance till guilty is proved and if husband is ready to reconcile and bear all the expenses of wife and children if she re-joins him.
  • No maintenance  and alimony in the 2nd marriage if she has got it in the first divorce.
  • No maintenance if she can maintain her or her parents can maintain her and if husband is ready to take her back.
  • Compulsory mediation for avoiding long legal battle.
  • Law should be such that both husband and wife try to reconcile .
  • Law should not be favoring anyone to ensure that marriages are saved.
1 Like

manjit kalra (system eng)     01 November 2010

yash why deviate from main issue . lets discuss within the limits of main issue

(Guest)

Yes the main issue was about the 15% penality and not that whose guilty or whose paying whom and who is self capable of maintaining herself. In this 15% penality is good enough for making the husband pay the maintenance in time. I belive men can create future himself and do everything but how will he create the future without a women. If all men started thinking like this then the world is gonna end soon maybe in this very century. According to me both of the gender is important to lead a life . Both of the genders have been given advantage and disadvantages in own ways by the creator. I believe that their are women who are making divorce as business but just because of few we cant simply remove the law of maintenance. It is very notably seen that in most cases its the men or his parents are at fault . Men always dominates and are at superiror position and that is the reason when our law make them pay in divorce .

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     01 November 2010

No maintenance if she can maintain her or her parents can maintain her

@ bhaskar

why do u want to burden the girl's old parents who have already spent so much on marriage?passing this law that parents shud maintain her = tyranny

it's equivalent to saying: a wife shud not cook food for the husband or do any household duties if her husband's mother & sister can are capable of doing all this.

1 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     01 November 2010

Hello Roshni,

My suggestion is subjective , it is only when husband is ready to take her back and bear her all the responsibilities.

My suggestions are mainly to discourge the divorce and separation and to preserve families.

I have suggested changes so husband and wife both should try to re-concile instead of thinking of separation and divorce.

PLEASE SEE THE MAIN OBJECTIVE

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     01 November 2010

Yash, I am not using anyone as a tool. Now Hizra's are a s*x and gender category in their own rights and you cannot legitimately use their name in derogatory context. 

If you are a man, you are a man, that's all to it. Why bring in Hizras to establish you are a man!

1 Like

Hi guys,

Sorry, if i hurt any body but my intention was not to hurt any body.actually I am forced to realize that to say.One of my friend suffring due to 498A & mentinance.He is actually done nothing but her wife spoild his career.He commit to suside twice and doesn't like his life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register