LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay   21 August 2018

Termination after acquisition

I was working in PVT LTD company which they sold to another company. They enterered into agreement with me of transfer of services which i agreed. After 70-80 days they started forcing me to resign when i did not i was sent a termination letter from old company by post that my servives are terminated. When I asked them how can they terminate me when i am not their employee anymore and the old company has been acquired and does not exist any more, they are not replying. I approcahed the company which aquired them they are not replying anything clearly on the legality of the termination by old company but taking their side and telling my performace was not good and have stopped replying. is there any organisation who can help me like Minstry of corporate affairs etc. and How do i approach them

Learning

1 Replies

vinay   31 August 2018

Please suggest legal remedy . To make it more precise please note serious of events.

1.I was working in company A as confirmed employee which was sold to company B .

2. Company A entered into transfer agreement with all staff included me  from A to B which i accepted  

3. 70-80 days later unsuccessful attemp was made to take forced resignation from me.

4. i received termination letter from company A by post and later on by email in attachment and in email covering letter it was mentioned that they have applied the effective date of termination in back date.

5. i objected the termination and wrote to company. They did not replied me but rather sent emails to customers about my disassociation and that also in back date. Due to back date emails to customers i had to face humiliation as i was working during in that period as neither i was terminated not resigned.

6.i objected and sent them legal notice for wrongful terminination and mentioned both things in notice that transfer agreement has been accepted by me and it is wrong the terminate in back date

7. no reply came of notice neither any salary from company B and I started looking for job but soon realised that company was  defaming me and giving bad references due to which i could not get job.

8. I approached company A and took my Full and Final and asked them not to defame and give bad job references.

9. I again started looking for job but they did not stopped defaming and giving bad job references.

10. I wrote to company B that why my salaries stopped when company A cannot terminate me as I am employee to company B and why I am being defamed and bad job references are being given. Neither you giving salary and not alllowing me to earn livelyhood by obstructing my getting job.

11. Company B said we will investige. I received a phone call company B that we are looking at it and investigation person will soon contact me for your side story. No body contacted me and after 3 weeks i recived email that i was terminated on the basis of performance and my full and final has been done. Thats all.

12. I replied to them that i have not taken any full and final from company B what i have taken is from A .

13No reply coming from their side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register