Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     21 July 2011

Suicide victims due to family problems during 1999-2009

Dear All,

As per the survey data of Suicide victims due to family problems in India during 1999-2009 shows that there is ever increasing trend of suicides my Male in these 11 years  ( from 12751 in year 1999 to 18441 in year 2001 ) where as data of suicide by female shows very small increase (from 10066 in year 1999 to 11641 in year 2001). Please see the attachment.

The data clearly shows that due to biased laws there is ever increasing trend of suicide my male but still government has not amended these laws. You as a victim or prospective victim or even otherwise have to raise these issues out of this forum as well through sms, email, letters etc..

Contact numbers of important persons will be posted shortly or you may send your request.

Thanks and Jai Hind

Learning

9 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

If the author wants to point out that females are responsible for driving men to commit suicide is absolutely wrong. Whether the suicide is due to implications made to them under 498a /DV Act . There are other factors such as unemployment and other social responsibilites which could be the cause.

If you atre trying to say bthat women are responsible for causing the men to commit suicide.............I don't agree with this but I have due respect for your sentiments

(Guest)

Again. What happened to you It has proved that women are responsble for causing stress...Don't you know this Ms Liberal

(Guest)

Family problem is biggest driver factor in suicide for male. one can find employment but not family peace.

1 Like

(Guest)

is your husband still alive Ms liberal ? why you got guilty consious after reading this article ?

4 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     16 January 2012

Comments made by most of the members are gender biased..If for any good reasons one is making fair comment, they started attacking personally...If there is diagreement then crticise the comments not the person..

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     16 January 2012

here comes Ms Liberal again.....

(Guest)

I want to know if a girl suicides then her mil,fil,sil,bil,husband etc go to jail.

Is the same case for boy suicides also? Will his mil,fil,wife etc go to jail? 

1 Like

(Guest)
Why is your comment bleeding red ms.liberal? Lolz

(Guest)
Ha ha ha ...... Ya they bleed and crib quite often !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register