Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dan (none)     12 July 2012

Suggestion

Hi,

I have sold a propert to a guy 2 years back and at that time i have told the guy that the land is in litigation with my brother, even after telling that he changed after buying the property and filed a criminal cases saying that i have cheated him and hided the truth, and he didnt gave me full amount,
 and now he wants me to register the house for free, In last two years i have made my brother vacate the room which the buyer supposed to do. Since i have removed the litigation now i want my home back which the buyer is residing and he gave me the partial payment for that. Now i want to cancel the AGreement of sale, so can i do it. If i can then how can i do it , please need a suggestion.

Learning

3 Replies

v.jayachandran (advocate)     12 July 2012

Mr.Dan

you simply hesitate to make registration and tell him that you will repay the money and vacate him from the premises. now you file a case with your local police station that he has trespassed your house.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     12 July 2012

Nothing can be said in this case without a perusal of the agreement to sell + criminal cases filed and the nature of ongoing dispute between you and your brother. 

Dan (none)     12 July 2012

He is telling me that he dont need money back. But he wants me to register the land instead.
Should i file a case against him in court so that i can give him his money and get my house back

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register