LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Assim Ujjawal   10 April 2023

Ssc clg 2018

Sir i am a candidate of SSC CLG 2018. I qualified T1 and T2. In Tier3 i missed one signature due to which I was debarred from further process. There were other candidates who made the same inadvertent mistake. We filed case in CAT IN September 2020. On January 11 2023 CAT Pronounced judgement in our favour. Within 2 months SSC was to declare T3 result and within 4 month entire recruitment was to be completed. It's almost 3 month now SSC has not done anything regarding our recruitment process. Please suggest what are our options. Can SSC challenge CAT verdict in HC. Is there time limitation of challenging verdict. SSC is dragging our matter and ruining our future. Please suggest our option. And long it further can take

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 April 2023

Yes there is time limit for filing of appeal within  three months, but you again approach to CAT for implementation of order

Shakti Maan (lawyer at Supreme Court delhi 9650334626)     11 April 2023

Give a joint written complaint/application to the ssc department along with judgement so that your limitation period will exted and keep giving reminder in evey 15 days... this written complaint/application would be done after 2 months but its been 3 months you are late and dont make it worse otherwise maybe all options will closed.... send written application to the scc today before indian post office get closed... 

Assim Ujjawal   11 April 2023

Sir we have been filing Greivance on PG portal for past 2 months. We have personally left application at SSC office. But they are saying the matter is under consideration. We plan on filing contempt if they do nothing in 4 months which is granted to them by CAT. 

Shakti Maan (lawyer at Supreme Court delhi 9650334626)     11 April 2023

Its good that you are giving reminders... but for the contempt you have to file with all proofs ASAP... because there would be some process or joining should be done by ssc... but nothing was done by them... they are playing with your hardwork and career

Assim Ujjawal   11 April 2023

Sir our lawyer is suggesting to wait for entire 4 months if we are to file contempt. At this point he is saying it's only partial contempt. We have already lost so many years. DOES Ssc has option at this point to approach High court. 4 months was allotted to ssc to complete entire recruitment process

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register