Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     07 August 2015

Some sc/st guy is grabbing our land please help

Hello,

We have 6 acres of land in our village in andhrapradesh,

recently the cost of lands have gone up, now some of our workeds from SC/ST back ground are eyeing on that land,i am staying in US and my uncles are looking after the land, but these sc/st people are creating trouble. how can i stop them from grabbing my land,

i have inherited that property from my grand father.

please help

Thanks,

Nitin

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 August 2015

You can file a civil suit for restraining from grabbing with injunction petition in the civil courts. File a complaint in land grabbing tribunal at Hyderabad.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 August 2015

One may not beleve as to some happenings in the proposed capital.  Amounts are being paid commission for hunting of such lands where owners reside abroad, or very poor into litigation.  They, then hunt for a gulliable party or some type of legal heir and immediately get the registaration done in a benami name, mutate it in the records, disconnect the water, electricity connection, and some of their followers (goons) start living in that house/plot by some construction.  There are cases in middle of the town where real land lords are beaten up, house wives harassed, relations beaten up just for forcing them into compromise.  No need to tell that such grabbers (garbed as owners through such Registrtion) have support of both political and official levels.  Unfortunately, mostly the victims are from community of priests and such low income group of higher castes, who fear both litigation and violence.  Even when the case is given for advocates, there are compromises of values and ethics.  One has to take care in his own way of protecting his properties, and we are not aware as to declaration of  capital is a boon or curse for law fearing persons, who have some bits of land in commercial area.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 August 2015

Another thing most unfortunate, is that one's  own relations are enemies and maintain double standards pressurising the owner to dispose the land by creating several threats that may not be real also.  In the case of property matters, relations are being ruined.

Subash M R (Advocate)     07 August 2015

Land grabbing is landgrabbing and it has no caste or creed.You can take legal recourse in this regard against the grabbers and at the same avoid by yourselves from case being filed under atrocititites act against you.

Thanking you,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register