LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (director)     30 July 2011

Should i take her back?

I'm fighting the divorce case since last 4y and she is opposing the same on the pretext that she willing to live with me. she have influrnece on judge as judge pass wrong order in her application u/s 24 for maintenence. now its 4y maintenece, which I can't pay,

should I thinking to take her back. as a move to see whether she really want to join me or she is saying in front of judge to get big money as settlement.

now my parents saying they wont allow to enter her in their house, house is not in my name neither i'm co-onwer.

my parent are saying to me to rent a place and live there with her,

Now my question:

can she press in court that she want to live in our house only, otherwise she wont return?

if she don't return in a rented place.. then is it good point for divorce for court?

what other precautions i have to take while talking this step.

is she can do anything wrong with me or my parent, till now there is no other case file by her accept for maintenece u/s 24 of HMA?

if we live then maintence case will nulify itself/

will i have to withdrow my divorce petiton?

will this live period will distroy my 4y sepration,?

what will happen if we find that we are not happy, then how to file divorce in what way? if is by settlement?

please reply?

Learning

5 Replies

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     30 July 2011

Dear Rahul,

My opinion  in your case  after going through the aforesaid statement by you. is   One thing is very clear  is  that  she  is  not  to be  trusted  for  sure  as her real intention is  to make a big settlement   from you.    If not within  one  month she  should have  joined you  unconditionally  if  she has some  respect for the institution of marriage and  if  any  real  love and affection was there  for you and your  parents.    Dont falll into the trap of  well  tutored conspiracy   game  plan by her  advocate.       As  per  her  maintenance is considered  if  u  feel  the judge has  wrongly  ordered for maintenace  then  there is an  appeal  wherein u can   plead the  real  facts  and  get  the  orders set aside  by  appellate  authority.      U r parents are perfectly right  in  not  allowing  her to  stay with them  because    she is  game  for  trapping   u r parents into  domestic  violence  including you  as  well  if u r  staying  together  again  under  same roof.    Pls do not  fall   into such  trap.      If u  try  to make  a  rented  house  and  send  in  RCR  she  wil   surely  jumpo into it  and  stay  with you  for  few  days  and   trust  me u will be behind  bars  under  DV act.        Let her  stay  away  from  u  and   fight  her  case.      u  should   not  take  her back  for  sure  as  per  experience in such  cases  My friend   always  keep  in mind  there  is  bar  in  law  for  marrying  for second time  during   subsistence of  the  first marriage  BUT THERE  IS  NO   BAR  FOR  U  TO  HAVE  GIRL FRIENDS.  ( Be careful  )

For any more  clarification  u  can revert  back  to  me on 9845285555 or on sohan1912@rediffmail.com

All the  best  and  Warm regards.

Mahadeva  Rao  G.   ADVOCATE   9845285555  BANGALORE.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     31 July 2011

ANY CRIMINAL CASE filed against you?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     31 July 2011

If you can take some lessions is psycology and set aside your ego and let her ego prevail than you will be happiest person by taking her back. It does not mean you have to be slave just pamper and go on pampering to the hilt.

What ancients had done - a) they said the wife is Laxmi the owner of the house =grahaswamini. b) Hindus coined the words  SITARAM , RADHESHAYM : what does it mean giving importance to woman to inflate her ego. If you can do this trick no harm and you will solve all your problems.

Rajesh Kumar (studient)     31 July 2011

Hello Sir,

Fraud gang forged my mother's signature on a promissory note and filed private case in a civil court based on that court gave injection order based on the fake promissory note(how is it possible).
based on the injection order Fraud gang people anounced in the town saying that "no one should buy the house".
The witness people all are their people only. There is no material evidance unless the forged promissory note.
they are telling they know me but i don't even know anyone of them. in their explanation they have mentioned that they asked my mother many times for the money which is false.
is there any possibility to ask for police enquiry about he Forged Promissory Note 

actually my lawyer submitted explanation saying that there was a 498A background for this case.. it is forged promissory note... and filed a petition to send the pronote for expert verification..

judge asked the opposit lawyer to bring their witness for cross examining..
they did not attend to the court for 8 times(for 1 year)
finally my lawyer asked the judge to issue warrent for them

after all the witnesses attended and gave their statement saying that we don't know her and we can't recognize her now.

Statement:- "while we were going home after work they asked me to sign on the promissory note"
Fake Promissory Note Persion Statement: "my father and her husband were studied 10th class in same school. Now they both dead"
(around there was no transport facility, in 1960 there was no 10th class. their village & my father villages and quite far 300 kms, no way to know each other )

There is a False Case or a loop hole in the Civil Law.
Let say some one forged your Signature on a Promissory Note and filed a private complaint saying 
that you borrowed some money from him. 
In the Private complaint they have given Written statement to the Judge that 
1) You already known Person to them (never mention... then know you or not)
2) The Promissory Note was written at their house.
3) They asked you many Times(You have given Irresponsible Answers to them)
4) Fraud gang didn't attend for 1 year to the Court

My Lawyer Asked the judge to send the Promissory Note for Forensic Verification. 
they don't want to send for Forensic verification
For that they have explanation saying that Todays signature will be different from the date of Promissory Note signature and asking the judge to do justice infavour to them
all people know that Fraud gang doing all these things just to harass my family
can lodge the complaint u/s 199, 419, 420,463,464,468IPC .
My lawyer is telling we should wait till the pronote get proved as forged one.
How to Proceed? is there any chance to ask for police enquiry on the forgery?
Thanks in Advance
Rajesh

rahul (director)     31 July 2011

avnish

i already menioned in my post that there is no case except u/s24.

once she file complain in CAW 1y back. but after 2-3 sittings, she make that on hold.and there is nothing on that since last 15 month. CAW is saying complain is closed temporarily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register