LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (MR)     13 August 2014

Shopkeepers send summon that they are owner

Respected Sir.. we have 3 shops ..we want to vacant it...but shopkeers refused to vacant . now shopkeepers sent summon from court that they are owner of shop and we are forcing them to vacant the them......now my queries is this... on what basis court sent summon to us............... ..........did shopkeepers show any proof to court regarding their ownership.... plz ....guide me sir... regrads raj...

Learning

5 Replies

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     13 August 2014

Sir,

See basically, the summons is not the order of the court.

Court normally sends summons upon filing of plaint by any person against the another.

Upon receipt of summons, you have to file your reply with all supporting documents and then court will decide the matter.

Regards

Adv.Kishor Hajare

raj (MR)     13 August 2014

thanku kishor sir for your valuable advice...sir I also want to mention that in summon they have mention that they have given rent upto july....but there is no such thing because there is no written agreement between us and shopkeepers regarding anything...so plz guide me how would I prove that I didn't receive any rent... waiting for your kind advice.. regards raj

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2014

First of all after having received the summons, attend the court on the date of hearing or engage a lawyer to represent your side before the court. You can deny all their allegations in the written statement that will filed subsequently, consult a lawyer and proceed as per his advise.

raj (MR)     14 August 2014

thanku sir for your valuable guidance....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

in some thread you are tennat and in some thread you are owner.  Come cler in one thread

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register