LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Well Wisher (analyst)     23 August 2023

Shopclues not paying payments to merchant

Sir I was a merchant in shopclues.com in mobile phones category. We supplied 10 lack worth product in shopclues to various buyers in there site.  When we started business they said any product supplied to buyer we will process payment after 21 days after the product will be delivered to buyer to check if any problem in return now it's more then a year they are not paying payments fir the product delivered to the buyer through there site. We even filled cyber case as its a online fraud but police is not doing anything and telling us to file civil suit fir recovery though they paid 6 lack after filling case its 1 year now still 4 lack pending

Shopclues is not giving me agreement and states who ever login to there sites follow there terms and condition and Any issue arbitration in New Delhi and I am from Hyderabad.  Are arbitration applicable if agreement is not registered not signed 

I asked them ppaymentin mails...tickets  but now they are not paying not replying and only stating as per agreement we will pay

What is the best renedy to recover 4 lack pending 

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2023

You issue them a legal demand notice for the dues to be paid to you.

Failing to respond or not complying with the demands made, you file a money recovery suit.

You can ignore the arbitration clause because this is fraud hence the arbitration clause will not apply here in this situation.

Well Wisher (analyst)     24 August 2023

Money recovery suit comes in civil court or criminal court as civil will take decades to solve issues 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     24 August 2023

Well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I agree.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 August 2023

you can file a complaint through online through the following link.

https://consumercomplaintscourt.com/shopclues-are-not-giving-my-refund/

Well Wisher (analyst)     25 August 2023

Issue is not refund issue is shopclues not paying payments to seller who are selling through there website. 

For recovery civil suit applies or how...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register