Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju (postman)     12 August 2014

Service will be added or not

Hello Sir ,

I am Krishnam Raju , Employee in postal department , presently working as postman.

I have joined the postal department in 20th may 2010 with a grade pay of Rs 2000, But in April 2010 I have applied for Railways Job , During those period I was not a job holder and Now recently I have been selected as a Commercial Clerk with the grade pay of Rs 2000 While certification verification I have been informing them and showing the no objection certificate from the Postal Department to the railways Authorities and they have agreed for it .

1.Now my question is  As both the grade pay is same , if I join Railways  as a commercial Clerk, Will my service period will be added or not ?????

2. And I have already applied for SSC CHSL  while applying I have mentioned that I have a continuously working for 3 yrs in the postal organization for eligibility .

Now if I change from Postal to Railways And Then if I get selected for SSC-chsl will I be eligible or not ??

Please Help me regarding this.

Thanking you

Your Sincerely

B Krishnam Raju

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2014

Usually, either an employee or employer may end the relationship at any time. This is referred to as at-will employment. The contract between the two parties specifies the responsibilities of each when ending the relationship and may include requirements such as notice periods, severance pay, and security measures.You go with proper channel. consult your officer for guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register