Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhakar (proffesional)     22 October 2012

Seeking advice if got cheated by a girl

Respected members.

hear i am providing a case in details of mine. i met this girl when i was working on a project in a collage. i was not the staff of collage but was appointed by third party firm as a tech-trainer for BCA and IT students. the girl asked me for friendship and i agreed after a while. we used to talk regular and every thing was fine. after aprox six months i proposed her and she accepted after a while. everything was fine apart of routin misunderstandings and love talks happen regularly and in a good manner. after a while she started to force me to have fone s*x and chat s*x with her. it started and things led to s*x between us. we had done it several times. after 1 year she asked me to shoot some snaps with me during such times and i did the same and emaild them to her. she was always prommising to get married with me. we had such relation for approx 3 years and then she suddenly started to avoide me and asked me to leave. she charged me that i am being so possesive about her and she cant handle me anymore. now at present things are so worse that she has noconnection with me and i am feeling harassed. is there any thing i can do against her? i dont want her to marry me becoz i know i cant make her to be with me forcefully. but can i ask her why she done this to me? can she accuse me for rape or "yaun shoshan".? 

thanks to all for your kind advise

also i need an advocate. i am living at raebarely, uttar pradesh

Learning

7 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     22 October 2012

Hi Sudhakar,

If the lady is not posing any allegations then YOU DO NOT need a lawyer....

NO in this case she cannot press a rape charge.....

So RELAX and TRY to move on in life......ALL THE BEST....

Thanx

thanks chetan for quick reply..

yes, she is not posing aligations till now but the question is mai i do pose aligations against her? 

i got devastated and can not move on with the fact that i got cheated and remain helpless.

thanks again

rahul (director)     22 October 2012

no... dont touch fire./. keep quite and quit from her life and her from your life.

thanks rahul

in that case i cant servive

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     22 October 2012

Sudhakar, This will go in a never ending legal battle.....Look I've faced situations, it is difficult infact very difficult....

But buddy you gotta move on "ZIndagi Ki YEhi reet HAin"....

Take care....

vijay kumar (--)     23 October 2012

Sudharkar.. Listen, chetan is right.. Dont make complicate. Forget her and better not to force her or discuss on this anymore. Don't create a situation of insecurity in her mind. That is problematic for you. Better concentrate on your career.

sudhakar (proffesional)     23 October 2012

thanks to all members who commented. first of all i am not trying to make HER life complicated. i am talking about the complications i am facing.

second: i am seeking some advice if there is any legal security available in indian law in the given conditions.

third: its not a matter of my carrer but my life.

hope you will understabd.

thanks again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register