LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     13 August 2023

Section 91 of crpc

Respected Sir, I am arrayed as Accused No.2 in a criminal case filed against me by a nationalised bank in 2008 where the bank has falsely implicated me. At the time of departmental inquiry in 2008,Bank had denied  various documentary evidences sought by me in my defense. Now the evidence of Complainant  and his deposition before the JMFC court is over and cross examination of this witness by my lawyer  will be taken up shortly in the next hearing. In this connection,, can my Lawyer request the court to  summon the bank to produce the relevant documents which were denied by the bank in 2008 before the court under section 91 CRPC so than I can face the trial of this criminal case with relevant documentary evidences to prove my innocence in this case. If yes, what is the procedure.I do have various documentary evidences which were obtained from the bank under RTI Act 2005 some of which are not certified by the bank. One of the allegation against me is that I have misused user ID and passwords of other employees without their knowledge to carry out fraudulent transactions for which I had asked the bank to provide me the IP addresses of computer systems used for carrying out fraudulent transactions, whether I had used same computer system or different computer systems to carry out these transactions details of which were denied to me at the time of departmental inquiry proceedings and also under RTI Act 2005, but as per information provided under RTI Act, bank is willing to provide this information only to investigating agency/police/court. Kindly guide me

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/modify_message.asp?msg_id=946961

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2023

You have repeated the same question today itself in a different thread, you may please visit that thread and know my answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register