LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haresh jamnu (GM)     22 May 2012

Section 22 mcs act 1961

My father has nominated me as the beneficiary of the apartment in Mumbai.  The society for reasons best known to them are not transferring the share certificate in my name.  I was advised to obtain an order under section 22 (2) from Registrar which I did in Feb 2011. The society still did not act>  I then approached the Registrar under advises to obtain an order under Section 79 for non compliance of order under 22.  The notice is issued but the society has not responded nor contested either 22 or 79.  Now I come to know the Managing committee have internal fights and the members do not see eye to eye with each other.  How long do I have to wait due to the inertia of the Managing committee? let me tell also mention I have paid the dues until yesterday.  I also have a will in my favor and have obtained a probate from Bombay High court.  Please guide me what do I need to do more.  Am I being advised correctly?   

Learning

1 Replies

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     23 May 2012

You may approach the registrar once again with your issues in writing. He may dissolve the society managing committee and ask for elections and the meanwhile may take over the operations. You can get your share transfer done through the officiating person. S Jadhav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register