Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shrikant (Self)     08 April 2013

Second marriage case to speed up to bring justice

Hello All,

My elder sister got married in 2003 and having a baby boy in 2005, after marriage she faced lot of problem from brother in law and family members and then we filled a domestic violence case in 2010 and its currently running in court.

now we come to know that my brother in law got second marriage and having 2 yr old boy, we got the Municipal Corporation birth certificate stating the same.

for this second marriage we again filled a case in court but problem is the brother in law family members are not coming to court and not attending the summons by court.

please help us how to speed up the case and bring justice to my sister. 

Thank You

Shrikant

Learning

8 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     08 April 2013

Nothing can usually be done in such cases.

www.mehnat.in

Ranee....... (NA)     08 April 2013

but they have to attend whe NON BAILABLE WARRENT will be issued.Don't loose hope.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shrikant

Hello All,

My elder sister got married in 2003 and having a baby boy in 2005, after marriage she faced lot of problem from brother in law and family members and then we filled a domestic violence case in 2010 and its currently running in court.

now we come to know that my brother in law got second marriage and having 2 yr old boy, we got the Municipal Corporation birth certificate stating the same.

for this second marriage we again filled a case in court but problem is the brother in law family members are not coming to court and not attending the summons by court.

please help us how to speed up the case and bring justice to my sister. 

Thank You

Shrikant

Shrikant:

YOU or whoever told you people to file a PWDVA case, ie the DV case, was the person responsible if you people are really illiterates not knowing to read and write and just signed where you were asked to.

You have nailed down your own sisters life by filing a DV case.

These cases take a lot of time to get over.

Guilty or not guilty.  Get relief or not.  Lot of time and money get wasted.

So the gentleman in question ie your BROTHER IN LAW found new ways to go about life.

YOu cannot do anything about it.

Q: HOw to speed the case?

A:  GET MCD, part ways.

Ranee....... (NA)     09 April 2013

fight dv case properly.That certificate is a great proof of cruelty.His second marriage is void.Your sister is his legal wife till date.Go for MCD WHEN THEY APPROACH FIRST AND WHEN TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ACCORDING TO YOUR SIS.

Ranee....... (NA)     09 April 2013

fight dv case properly.That certificate is a great proof of cruelty.His second marriage is void.Your sister is his legal wife till date.Go for MCD WHEN THEY APPROACH FIRST AND WHEN TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ACCORDING TO YOUR SIS.

Shrikant (Self)     09 April 2013

Thanks All for your suggestion.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 April 2013

for this second marriage we again filled a case in court

what case have u filed ? civil / criminal ??

Paul (na)     10 April 2013

Hi,

What if the family did not get to know that bro-in-law married again? In this case, if the first marriage gets dissolved through mutual agreement without this knowledge, will the second marriage still hold true? 

In Shrikant's case, the second marriage got known. What are the consequences to this? Will bro-in-law be prosecuted and jailed? 

More importantly, how can a second marriage happen if the first one is not dissolved yet? As far as I know, this is not legal at all. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register