LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harnish Singh Bhatia   06 March 2022

Seal on sale deed "ex p1" and "pw1"

Hello, Can anyone help me what kind of seal is this "EX P1" and "PW1" and how to get it cancelled? I have no record of how or from where my father has got this on "sale deed". I have been trying to search alot about this but I'm not able to find out. Is there any way to find out or get it cancelled? Date is also mentioned below it from the year 2007

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2022

It appears that the sale deed may be filed as an exhibit in some civil proceedings and submitted by the plaintiff who has also been deposed in the court.  After the proceedings, the original might have been returned by the court and there is no way to erase the rubber stamp marks and there is no harm in retaining such seals.

Harnish Singh Bhatia   06 March 2022

Because I have no record of it about when and where it was given.. it's getting difficult to sell the property or getting loan against it as bank's or the buyer are asking to get it removed. And I have no letter from the court about this.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2022

Enclose the xerox copy and seek information from Recording section of such court and request under RTI Act for providing a certified copy of such covering letter through which documents are returned to plaintiff 

Harnish Singh Bhatia   08 March 2022

Thank you for the help.

Because I have no idea about all of this. I just know it was in the District and Session Court Indore as there Stamp is on the document. So is recording station 1 or many in 1 court? How do I find it.

Thank you for your reply.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 March 2022

File application to both Courts enclosing a copy of such stamp as the rti fee is just Rs.10/- each and Rs.17/- +Gst for local speed post. (  If the courts are more than 1, they should have certainly mentioned it on such stamp, if it is not mentioned, it is certainly the old court and May be No.1.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register