Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Save my innocent brother.

Page no : 2

Munirathnam (Scientist)     13 December 2012

Yes you always hire lawyers to do job in court, they are experts in court proceedings.... I can only give primary information and some judgements suitable to your case (only dowry cases).

Find a lawyer suitable to your case and share the grounds with us to address some importnat questions those will be analysed during Quash petition by High Court. That helps you wether to go for Quash or not. Wish you all the best.

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     17 December 2012

There is no invariable rule that the HC quashes the criminal proceeding simply on the ground that there is good defence to make , both the complainant and the accused may be honest in their repective verson , it is the law that  the court may not quash the criminal case where truth or otherwise of the facts alleged in the complaint  need to be investigated through evidence 

I love my parents (law)     31 January 2013

Dear Do not worru .I am not law expert.But it good 4 u that till now n chargesheet not filled.Kindly go through file.Do as such.U will get free from travel to court sure.

Same thing applied to me.Before follwing to attach file formula - my Ms 498a family ask me 21 lacs to settle.But after following the formula.Now they came  - "2.0-3.0 lacs".do aur close karo.Sometimes they are telling "Ladka bahut tej hai.".

Thanks,

I love my parents (law)     31 January 2013

Kindly check your inbox for attach file.

Harsh (Manager)     04 February 2013

@author

how is it that chargesheet is not filed and yet you have to visit court? i thought you need

to wait for chargesheet then start attending court

@I love my parents

can you kindly send your formula to me too?  i am of the same opinion, give them the taste of their

own medicine else they will not learn anything.

@Munirathnam

congrats for fighting this by yourself, you need a lot of confidence and faith to do this. hope you win soon.

im curious about what counter cases you filed and did they work.

also, few lawyers are saying 498a can be closed anywhere between 1 to 2 years, but almost all cases I heard

have run for a minimum of 3 years.

pls comment.

yogendra singh (IT Professinal)     08 February 2013

Dear aishwarya ,

can you please suggest was there any arrest ? if yes how you get the bail as i m also expecting to go through very soon.

Regards,

yogendra/9810648532

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register