LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Prasanna kumar   02 February 2021

Sale deed recitification - need verification lawyer

I bought a flat in 2017. Got bank loan. Now when trying to change the loan to another bank , the verification team came up with a 

error in my Sale deed. A minor error. Khata number in Khata certificate is correct. But in Sale Deed only one is changed. Registrar is saying we can go for Rectification deed.  I am really frustrated. After paying this much money , still again I have to go for rectification. 

What is the process of rectification ? Seller's presence is mandatory ? Whether it can be corrected in register office itself ?  Rectification can be done once it seems. is it true ? I don't want to take any risk again. So i need a lawyer to verify it again.

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 February 2021

That is  correction to the deed, yes dear the presence of  the seller is must. Just inform seller that he has to appear in court for correction of document .

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     02 February 2021

The rectification of deed shall be made in Registrar office.It is very simple.No lawyer is required.You contact the experience document writer.I got the sale deed rectified by the well experienced document writer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register