LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Sharma   25 August 2020

Salary cut during lockdown

I am teaching in Delhi govt. Schools , during lockdown 1 my sister was stuck in Bhopal with her baby, schools were closed so I ask for station leave from my officer on 1st april over phone but he refused to listen then I send communication over official watsapp group but he did not replied, I left for Bhopal on 16 April, on 17 April I was assigned duties for food distribution in school on 18&19 April. I requested that due to lockdown it may take a day or 2 to reach Delhi so kindly assign me duty on other days but was denied over phone I wrote the same in official watsapp group but no reply. I applied for curfew pass but rejected.I wrote to Dist. Magistrate and CM of Delhi and Bhopal but no help received, on 9 th may I was issued show cause notice and I replied with all the documents, I reached Delhi on 22 may and informed that i reached in Delhi and home quarantine, after that no response was received, on 7 July all teachers were called for meeting , I attended the school but he asked for fitness certificate but denied to sign in register , on 13 again I attended the school but denied signature again, finally on 18th July I was allowed to sign the register after getting fitness certificate from Delhi govt hospital. 

Now he marked el from 18/04/2020 to 8/05/2020 and 1 July to 17 July , total 38 el and as I had 18 el to my credit 20 days salary has been deducted without any notice. 

Kindly help and advice in the matter. 

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     31 August 2020

The period you mention was during the curfew.It was beyond the control of human being.In this extra-ordinary stuation the authorities do not take such situations harsh and punish.Represent to higher authorities about the hardships meted out to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register