Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     02 May 2013

Rti reply on 498/406/506

Dear All,

I have filled RTI against 498,

In reply PIO Police said that :-- We can not give any reply becoz matter is in court.

Pls reply what should we do.

Learning

12 Replies

prashant_raman (private)     02 May 2013

The rejeciton to give information depends on what information was asked?

Let me know what information you have asked. Genarally police do not have information. They get money from girl to register FIR; that's its. So to your RTI they can not reply that they have used the provision of law to meet their hunger!!!

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     02 May 2013

File an appeal to the first appellate authority, 

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     02 May 2013

yes go for appeal

I love my parents (law)     03 May 2013

Dear All Thanks for your valuable response.

In case of first appeal authority : - Reply of 1st appeal is again Zerox copy of last reply which i have already received.

There is no change in reply by IO police.

In case of Mr. Pawan Query "What query i have asked - fpr same kindly go through attach word format file".

Now what i have to do for the same Pls guide me acc.

Thanks,

Attached File : 301323713 rti to sho on false 498a arrest.doc downloaded: 143 times

Never Give Up (Fighter)     03 May 2013

Let chargesheet go in court. Then fire your weapons. With so many questions in single RTI application, success chances are very low.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     03 May 2013

You need not gather information from PS like this if the case is filed.  As and when court proceedings start, whatever documents they file you can take from court itself because no document filed in court is secret.  And for obtaining copies of other documents in PS if they are refusing you can file in application in the same petition no./CC no. whatever is appearing in the criminal court to supply you the same. Then court directs the PS to supply you the relevant documents.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     03 May 2013

RTI act is meant to gather information on records in public offices.  It is not meant to question public authorities, "why you have not done this, why you have not done that".

Rakesh Mehata (sw engg)     03 May 2013

hi Popeye,

Do u stay in Miyapur ? I am fighting a 498a too. We can sync up sometime..

i am agree and satisfied by answer of Mr. Chandershekhar Ji.Thanks For the same.

But i want to ask you  :-

1. Can i file simple application in Court.

2. I can ask all said question/query..

3. What is your suggestion- can i go for appeal by RTI of go through file application in the same petition.

Thanks,

Rakesh i am not from miyapur.Actually i used this format,that is available on RTI of 498a.org.I am from Shimla(Himachal Pradesh).

can i file My Said RTI - application in Court.Main thing i sthat Court Comes under RTI or not ?????pls 

(Guest)

@Querist,

1.The information,you seek,comes under exemption clause of RTI Act 2005.Therefore,same cannot be given.

2.Court authority are called public authority.But you can question about their functioning only and not their judicial jurisdiction.

3.You must visit the following link for the educational purpose as to know why,how,and when RTI is used.

https://www.rti.gov.in

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register