Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     02 October 2013

Rights on son claims on mother purchased ancestral property

Dear sir,

this is a family nibulus property

1.1995 my mother purchased half of the ancestrol property by my fathers death compensation government

2.another half purchased by my mothers sister

3. 1997 my mother sold the property to the sister itself stating that iam the natural guardian of the son .. Minor 17 years old

4. At that time no signature taken from me and no deposits showm and without the court order

5. My question is that

While selling the property iam 17 yrs old minor now my age is 33 years if limitation is there for 3 yrs after attaining majority due to family nibulus property whether I have claims in it

please advise

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2013

Nandeesh,

You must state that you became aware or came to know about the said property only recently and that you are filing a suit within three years from the date of knowledge about it, thereby you bring in the limitations.

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     04 October 2013

Dear sir,

1.my mothers sister made a joined development with the developer in 2012 stating that the southern portion of the property mrs susheela along with her son Shri Nandeesh jointly registered the property

And moreover the property is in Bangalore and I read sslc / +2 and engineering in tamilnadu and my ration card is in tamilnadu

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     04 October 2013

Dear sir,

If I filing a suit knowledge of sale came to know only

is it whether I can win it

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     05 February 2015

Respected sir,

As your guidance I have applied for the suit against the above discussed property on 2013.

On 3rd Febuary we asked for a stay but honourable judge issued order stating that on febuary 10th both the plaintiff and respondents to be appeared on A.D.R alternative dispute resolution ( Family court )

Following doubts

1. Whether the judge referred ADR means is the case is favourable to me.
2. What they will examine in ADR

Please give your valuable advise

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     06 February 2015

Sir,

Awaiting for ur advise please

regards

Nandeesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register