LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

v v ramana   18 March 2016

Right on father's property

My father was expired last 4 years back without writing any Will. And all cash amount was deposited on my mother's name. My mother has given all the money to my two younger brother's without Inform to me. Can I eligible to ask my share and I'm married and two children. can my son also eligible for asking share?

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 March 2016

How did the money reached her hands.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 March 2016

futile exercise.

v v ramana   21 March 2016

My father deposited all the money on behalf of my mother's name as fixed deposite when he was sick before to die 2 years back. My mother is arguing when I expect my share, remainig two brothers only taken care and given money for his medicals, at that moment I'm only married and having two kids and more over less salary which unable to sufficient to me. My two brothers were well setteled and not married.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 March 2016

I sympathise, but you can do little on that. Onus is on you to substantiate claim,. that it is all your fathers self earned and your mother has little role in that. and i confirm my earlier msg once again.

v v ramana   21 March 2016

i am thankful to your response. please suggest me how to proceed. Can I eligible to file a complaint in police station? or can i file case against my mother and two brothers. my two brothers were staying at different locations regarding to their job. Myself also staying in differnt location. Thanking you once again in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register