Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.Vigneshwar Raju (Inspector)     28 December 2011

Review petition

Sir,

If a review petition is filed after 30 months, if the delay is condoned without the other party informed,

1.Can we challange the condonation petition and the reasons mentioned therein?

2.What is the normal time frame for the review petition to come on bench?

I am a benificiary and co-respondent in w.p. filed by x ,where I was allotted a peice of land under x.s. quota. The w.p. was dismissed on counter filed by state that the assignment was legal in 6/2009.Then the petitioner tried other methods of political means and influenced Revenue officials and managed to issue notice to me by twisting the facts for cancellation of lassignment.   Again I filed wp and notice suspended by High Court stating that the exersise  indulged by state is improper. Now the petitioner again filed review petition with condonation after 30 months. The delay is condoned on 9.12.11 bu the review petition is still not listed.

relavent orders are enclosed.

Kindly comment.

Learning

1 Replies

Gomathi Sankara Narayanan V (High Court Chennai Patent Attorney)     31 December 2011

The facts are:

The reason for re-acqusitation of land from Ex-Servicemen was for the reason of alloting the land to poor resettlement.

The reason for RP must clearly contain the facts and evidences prooving malpractice or irregulariites in allotment of land.

The RP can be challanged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register