Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rent agreement 11 months

Hello Everyone, 

I wanted to ask that if I get a rent agreement(11 months) signed today by both parties for a later date for example 20/January/2024 and I have stamp papers dated 15/January/2024 and one for 22/January/2024 which I downloaded from SHCIL by paying the fee. Are both of them acceptable at the time of notary or not? 

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2024

Commencement of date of rent will be reckoned for due date of monthly rental payments. 

If you orally agree for for rent and get the agreement executed at a later date. there's no infirmity in it. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 January 2024

You got post-dated (15.01.2024 and 22.01.2024) stamp paper from Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd., how did you manage ? It is a breaking news. 

(Guest)

Thanks for the reply. I think I made a mistake while using the jargons specific to legalese. Pardon me, I meant I got that from their e-stamping website (shcilestamp.com)  

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 January 2024

How you get the post dated stamp paper for dated 15/01/2024 and 22/01/2024 it's surprising .

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 January 2024

Prima facie it is some (another) "Abdul Karim Telgi" scam of counterfiet stamp papers. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 January 2024

Yes.  I agree with the advice of the senior expert and prudent advocate Dr. J.C.Vashista Sir.

Jitendra Yadav   15 January 2024

You brought stamp today that is 15/1/2024 and you both the party enter into agreement today, And now you have to mention that effect of date of rent agreement will start from 22/1/2024. You would have to mention the date of effect in agreement.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     16 January 2024

Moot court topic should be discussed with your professor / tutor / coach as this platform is meant for needy litigants.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 January 2024

Yes the query appears to be a moot court discussion and no facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register